TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thief II: The Metal Age 20th Anniversary Contest - Screenshots and Teasers

Great angles, great colours. Looks good with the frame around the window.

Wow! All these screenshots look great! Don't even know why I bother trying to Dromed....

Still chugging along, should stop posting these after this cause it might start getting a little spoilery

Ooo Mechanists, awesome.

I'm looking forward to a lot of Mechanist stuff in this contest!

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Nice screens, Psych0sis!

Its only 3 months and a week....I'm really excited about the contest missions. Today i replayed the 5 best voted entries for the TDP20AC and they were amazing. I just have one fear, while looking at the posted screenshots, they all look amazing and i love them, but considering what klatremus said in our last episode about the difference in architecture (T1 high buildings, more interesting out of this world level design vs. T2 which was more grounded and predictable) those screenshots so far don't have that typical T2 feeling for me. I know that many people including the creators in this contest prefer T1 level design, i just hope that you guys can fit the T2 style. On the other hand, Scarlett Cascabel was nothing like T1 or T2 and it was amazing and won for a good reason. At the end we all want enjoyable missions which I'm sure we will get...anyways I wonder if you guys nail my beloved T2 because i liked the more grounded T2 level design

Gloria Geek

Nice screenshots Psych0sis. For some reason, I find the angle of the bed in the last shot interesting. The fact that the head of the bed is not under the painting, but instead turned to the window. I like it.
    I do agree with Supremecee, they do look very T1-ish. Not that I'm complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by klatremus View Post
    Nice screenshots Psych0sis. For some reason, I find the angle of the bed in the last shot interesting. The fact that the head of the bed is not under the painting, but instead turned to the window. I like it.
    I do agree with Supremecee, they do look very T1-ish. Not that I'm complaining.
    I wasn't complaining either and yeah for a rookie this psych0sis dude seems to do some great work, maybe we invite him one day

From the second mission of three.

Great work GORT, now this looks like T2 to me, not because of the mechanist but the warm colors. I like the green pillars and the stairs behind. The Library(? or whatever it is) looks interesting. Please more of this

I've already said it, but man, I love that library design. The cubbyholes make it seem like a real place.

It's been a while since I've last posted any screens so I thought I'd post some more.

I've been making really good progress. Hard to believe it's almost a year since this contest was first put into fruition

Here's an updated version of one of my older screenshots

A newly added marketplace/town square

Looking good, SneakyGuy101. Those screenshots look authentically Thief 2.
    They really remind me of Christine's early work, like Curse of The Falcon -- not a bad thing at all!

Master Builder 2018
    Nice work, GORT, love that layout and the texturing. Very nice atmospheric shots, Psychosis and SneakyGuy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234