TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Leaked Content from Unreleased Dark Engine Game

Quote Originally Posted by Unna Oertdottir View Post
    I’m sorry, the link to the file itself that appears on the page above leads to a 404; can anybody make this file available for someone who missed it the first (and second) time around?
    Last edited by MisakaMikoto; 13th Feb 2020 at 13:44.

It works fine for me, although it's been half a day since your post so maybe it was down and then came back to life.

I also recommend using this site whenever you can't access something and want to narrow down the problem:
    https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Which page works for you specifically? The DarkFate page itself works for me, but that doesn’t appear to be where the file is actually hosted; clicking the filename’s hyperlink on the DarkFate page just points to https://cloud.mail.ru/public/LUXa/ZC...dia_assort.zip , which gets me a 404 from the filehoster.

You're right, the actual download link is broken.

This page seems to have it as part of a bundle of various LGS downloads: https://www.magnetdl.com/file/672275...engine-source/
    Something like uTorrent is required to download it. For me the download doesn't quite get to the end, but when it stopped it was possible to cancel it and then I had access to the downloaded content.

Thanks so much! It got to 98.1% for me, too, and I was able to open the archive itself; but not all files within the archive were able to be opened since it hadn’t quite finished.

No worries, though: if anybody does ever reupload it, I’m subscribed to this thread now.
    Last edited by MisakaMikoto; 13th Feb 2020 at 15:59.

Were any of these assets used in an FM? Such a shame the game never saw the light of day.

Yes, many of these assets are available on the thief object repository, and have been used widely in FMs.

Can someone with this torrent seed please? We're still sitting at 98%..

Also, did anyone ever try to get these missions up and running?
    Last edited by Voe; 23rd Mar 2020 at 12:34.

Im trying to make a first person shooter game myself. Its not on unity but on FPS Creator. And also. Its inspired by games such as 007 Nightfire,007 Goldeneye,Hλlf-Life,and of course Deep Cover.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    The two links in the original post which could be fixed have been fixed, and the other two old ones are marked as broken. Thanks to Dev_Anj for pointing this out.

God. Why did Looking Glass closed leaving this game on cancellation. WHY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardia View Post
    have you explored the "RES" folder in thief 2? You won't find anything that resembles Deep cover.
    AND actually some code from Deep Cover was used in thief 2 instead

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Please stop randomly resurrecting this thread for no good reason with pointless posts or by quoting people from 2 years ago. You've been warned about this in the past and I've already had to delete dozens of posts from this very thread because of it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567