TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 2020 video thread

Chakat sex pillow
    This is from 2019, but it's still good to see a video that explores the Tobias Fünke psyche with such sensitivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Fascinating stuff.

I really hope that we make a colony there someday. If there was a first place that we'd make one, it'd be Mars.

Your feel good video for this month

Quote Originally Posted by icemann View Post
    Fascinating stuff.
    I really hope that we make a colony there someday. If there was a first place that we'd make one, it'd be Mars.
    Yeah I'd be curious to see what secrets that planet's hiding, ideally have a livestream from there one day if it's ever possible. I'm not into conspiracies, but I think there's more there than what NASA chooses to release to the public

An excellent video on The Lion King 2019 remake. Delves into a lot of stuff I'd not seen covered in many movie review videos. Like why does a movie really good financially even if it's a terrible remake, and why we get so many remakes (answer - to give the public what they want, to bring in the money so that directors can use that to fund their passion projects). Very interesting. I completely agree with many of the opinions in the video, like the loss of visible emotion in the CGI versions of the animals vs the original cartoon ones etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12