TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: New T2FM: Looser - July 2020

I'm having what I believe is a glitch.

spoiler:
    I can't get the scrambling device. Well, actually I can, but the exit won't open. I tried using the workshop card on the hammerite symbol from the outside, and I also climbed down the back way with the crowbar and pressed the button. The floor door will not open. When using the keycard, I can sort of see down into the ramp, but it closes within a few seconds. I did use a moss arrow in that area to knock out the priestess, so maybe the moss is preventing it from opening. I'm very disappointed if I can't finish this as I've gotten pretty far. Any help would be appreciated.

Could be the moss arrow. But there is another way out.

Any hint on this?

spoiler:
    I went down the chute when I used the crowbar, but I can't go back up that way. Or at least I tried and couldn't unless I was doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Philflound View Post
    Any hint on this?
    spoiler:
    Check the wall to the right of the big robot. If he attacks you, there is an invisibility potion to the left of the not walking worker.

I just started playing this mission, and I was able to kill the Mechanist upstairs in the room with the keypad without failing the "no kill" objective. Later on one of the robots killed itself and the "no kill" objective failed.

I just finished this mission and I must say it was really enjoyable. I was 600 short of max loot and missed one secret.

This mission like many others had the wagging tail wall lamps. There were a few minor issues that might have been missed during beta testing, but otherwise this was a really well put together mission.

I was confused about the title of the mission being referenced as Looser and Loser in various places.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678