TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: Which Morrowind expansion do you like most?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • BloodMoon

7 50.00%
  • Tribunal

5 35.71%
  • I don't have either expansion.....

1 7.14%
  • I hate both!

1 7.14%

Thread: Your favorite expansion.

Your favorite expansion.

Ok, there's two expansion packs. But which one in your opinion is best? I generally like Tribunal more because of the story, but I want to know what the majority of TTLG members prefer.

Personally, I like the Tribunal expansion. It seems to be longer, with cool weapons and armour. And I like using the dwemar satchel packs to blow up rocks

As I said before but it appears my internet cut out while I was posting, I perfer bloodmoon, TB is much more a high level expansion and its not really a expansion which you can live in, I have played characters right through in BM. I think BM has a much better feel to it.

For me, Morrowind was always about non-linear gameplay in a huge outdoor world, with the possibility of belonging to different factions. And that's what I LOVE the game for. Tribunal is the exact opposite of that - while the city is filled with really good side-quests, the rest is pretty linear, takes place mostly in dungeons
    spoiler:
    and even the choice between helping Helseth and Almalexia is only a pretence
    . It is quite good, but it's just not quite Morrowind. So my vote goes for Bloodmoon - where you really feel part of the world, you determine the fate of the island whichever way you like, and, if you want, you can go around biting people at night. What more can you want?

Hmm..I guess your right, but I did like gettting the "Her hands" armour. Anyway, I may think differently when I become a werewolf.

Be different, don't go down the path of the beast. Just slay the beasts instead.

Uh oh! Time to commit suicide! Just kidding

Got to be Bloodmoon, even though it is close. I just think there are more fun ekstra stuff on Soltsheim, and Tribunal is, as some of you said, a bit too linear, even though the new armour, clothes, and features (such as the Theartre and the Satchels) are better in Mournhold. Bloodmoon is, however, so much bigger, with its own non-main-quest-related guild, Werewolves, meadhalls (just look at me name) and blue gnomes on boars.

YAY! Now I'm not the only thread necromancer!