TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upcoming missions

Still working on The Falls of Westbree mission.

Quote Originally Posted by neux View Post
    Still working on The Falls of Westbree mission.
    I was wondering about this, very glad to hear it.

Still alive (just), and still occasionally working on missions when I have time/energy. Not given up on them yet!

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    Still alive (just), and still occasionally working on missions when I have time/energy. Not given up on them yet!
    And yet another I wonder about, and happy to hear it. I love looking back in "What are you working on..." thread at your stuff. That background, that fog, that library, that street light, that split staircase.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    It's the same for me. I don't set any time limits, but I try to do a little every 1-3 days or so. My FM (working title: "Faux Karras") might be finished in the next two years. It's a hypothetical story about the origins of Karras. I just hope that such stories are accepted and do not directly conflict with the Thief world of LGS. When I eventually have the level beta-tested, I'll probably ask for advice in regards to whether the title needs to be more subtle. I definitely don't want to abandon the FM, but may ask for codevelopment from another author or beta testers.

This FM has an envisioned sequel, one of epic proportions, and would really expand the mythology of Thief games. Since the effort may be too much for my own undertaking, I wonder if authors could simply submit abandoned plots instead of missions?

Lately I've learned a lot by alternating between Blender and Anim8or, working with more complex objects I downloaded from websites offering free objects, splitting them up into smaller objects in order to get them into DromEd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12