TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Must Have Mods

I was hoping that paying for mods was equivalent to getting good mods from Bethseda.

A horse armor? haha what a joke. I'm not going to even bother getting that for free. Throw it with the rest of the crappy mods that I'd never get.

This guy who made the Marksman Velocity-Mod said he tried, but it only messed up the drawing-animation.
    Not realizing that guy's mod existed, I went ahead and did something very similar on my own.

Rather than mod the arrows fire-rate by referencing your marksman skill (something I couldn't figure out how to do), I instead made the lighter bows (elven and glass) fire twice as fast which keeps them from becoming obsolete as better bows become available. These tweaks don't mess up anything at 2x speed, but when you bump it up to something absurd like 5x speed the animation goes bonkers -- 2x suits my needs fine though.

I also changed the speed of in-flight arrows like that guy did, making the lighter arrows travel much faster (and also weigh alot less so you aren't carrying around 100lbs worth of arrows). I still want to see if I can mod these settings via your skills but it seems the scripting this game employs is extremely limited in functionality I think Neverwinter Nights spoiled me in that regard!

Anyone knows about a mod to have less attacking MOBs on roads ?
    I prefer going from city to city by horse but it's annoying to be stopped every 200 meters by a wolf or a bear.
    I think it should be fine to keep the actual spawning monsters outside roads.

Also, maybe it's hardcoded, but what about a body awareness mod ?
    It's silly to have a 3rd person view whitch projects shadows and a good 1st person view but without a body and its shadows... ( look at the shadow when riding a horse ! )

Lanael: Check the sticky on this forum. I worked hard to put that together! Also, check under the Wilderness section of that mod list. I think there's a mod there which lessens monster density along roads.

Quote Originally Posted by RyushiBlade
    Lanael: Check the sticky on this forum. I worked hard to put that together!
    I've done that. Thanks for your work; I'm sure it is greatly appreciated. I do.

Quote Originally Posted by RyushiBlade
    Also, check under the Wilderness section of that mod list. I think there's a mod there which lessens monster density along roads.
    Oh, yeah, you mean : "Wilderness Creature Lists - Spawns more creatures away from roads."
    But as I understand it, "more creatures away from roads" doesn't mean "less creatures *on* roads"...
    Anyway, maybe this famous "wilderness levelled lists" can be tweaked to fit my needs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123