TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thief Mods subforum?

Administrator
    This is a great idea that is long overdue and the forum now exists: Thief Mods and Utilities. Note that I have only included mods where threads already exist on this site - those where discussions are elsewhere (e.g. moddb) are not included. If they are useful then please start a thread but please take a quick look at the notes in this post so we don't end up with a forum that will be confusing to navigate.

Zombified
    yep, not bad. the lantern mod got forgotten in the general subforum though.

Administrator
    Now moved

Thief Gold 60 FPS Video Pack
    Thief 2 30 & 60 FPS Video Pack

I have completed a Thief 3 version at 60 FPS & upscaled to 4K, but I haven't implemented or tested in game yet. Will post in the new subforum once it's done.

Administrator
    Sounds good - the two existing threads have been moved.

ZylonBane
    Why would you inflict the soap opera effect on those poor innocent cinematics?

Zombified
    just realized people actually can create new random topics in the mods subforum - that will, after some time, defeat the purpose of having all the mods available/listed neatly at one place.

ZylonBane
    Only if the moderators slack off. Terminate non-conforming topics with extreme prejudice!

Like for example, threads requesting mods as opposed to threads hosting a specific mod.

Administrator
    A bit of pruning doesn't do any harm (that and a couple of other topics have been moved). It was deliberately left open to allow new mod authors to post there but it's understandable that it could be interpreted as a place for requests for modifications. If it looks like that's going to be a major issue then it'll be made more restrictive but for now I'll ask the mod team to keep a bit more of an eye on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12