TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4914192429343944495051525354
Results 1,326 to 1,337 of 1337

Thread: The Great Bargain Deals Thread

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is on Humble right now for 75% off. The Definitive edition. Good deal.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/s...nitive-edition

Level 10,000 achieved
    It's also one of this month's PS+ games. Y'know, if you wanna play it on a console. As God intended.

https://www.gog.com/ is having a big sale right now for Valentine's. A few discounts that caught my eye:

Commander Keen complete pack for ~1.50€ -- for something called a complete pack, it's lacking at least a couple of games, but still, for the price of a coffee, you can get as complete a pack of this old Super Mario clone as there will probably ever be, legally.

XCOM 2 for ~4€ and XCOM 2: War of the Chosen for ~10€ -- the popular reboot of the classic X-Com and its must have DLC. Unless you got the main game from the May 2020 Humble Choice, it's nearly as cheap as it gets.

Prey+Mooncrash DLC for ~12€ -- this is about as good a time as any to pick up the latest immersive sim from Arkane, if you haven't yet for some reason.

Shadowrun trilogy for ~14€ -- three games in their most complete form. Some of the most successful results of my Kickstarter patronage and well worth playing if you are either into cyberpunk or RPGs.

The Talos Principle: Gold Edition for ~5.50€ -- can't really beat the price of free it was offered for in the Epic store, but this is the complete edition with the expansion DLC and all the extras. Must play if you like philosophical sci-fi and/or puzzles.

Hitman: Blood Money for ~2€ -- the pinnacle of the classic Hitman series, nuff said.

Life is Strange complete season for ~4€ and Life is Strange: Before the Storm Deluxe Edition: for ~5€ -- arguably the series that took the mantle of Telltale.

Yooka-Laylee for ~6.60€ -- classic 3D platforming in all its clunky glory.

Flashback for ~1€ -- a game from the mists of time that has aged quite well in some aspects. For some reason, I always liked Prince of Persia much better, but might as well have it in the library if it's that cheap.

Prince of Persia modern series, each game for ~2€ -- one of the reboots of an old classic that actually worked and turned out to be so popular, it not only got a reboot of its own, it's now getting a remake as well.

Wolfenstein two pack for ~9€ and Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus standard edition for ~6€ -- another successful reboot amid a series of reinventions going from a stealth adventure game to a shooter to a modern shooter to a multiplayer shooter to an RPG to back to a shooter again and now this. The series has had about half as many genre changes as it has had games, though even so, most of them have been pretty favourably received. Goes to show that killing nazis has a wide appeal no matter the setting. The newest iterations are highly playable as well and the two pack of New Order and Old Blood is an absolute steal at this price. The New Colossus is perhaps a bit of a step back for the series, but I'd say at this price the standard edition is worth picking up. The twice as expensive digital deluxe edition only seems to add some pretty crappy DLC to a game that is already kind of struggling quality-wise.

Disco Elysium for ~22€ -- perhaps not the greatest bargain, but it's the cheapest the game has been so far and quite a fair price for an RPG that has won universal acclaim and so often gets favourably compared to to Planescape Torment.

Distant Worlds Universe -90% (£4.99)
    It's usually about £45 and most sales have been meagre. It's a 4X space RTS with a universe that feels a bit like an ant colony. Terrible interface and font though.

Humble Heal Covid Bundle has some nice little indies for just €16.63 (plus some assorted books and software you'd probably never buy on their own).

The list of games:
    The Witness
    Into the Breach
    Baba Is You
    SUPERHOT
    Undertale
    This War of Mine
    Brütal Legend
    Teleglitch: Die More Edition
    Tooth and Tail
    Euro Truck Simulator 2
    Portal Knights
    Hyper Light Drifter
    Crusader Kings Complete
    Stick Fight: The Game
    Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
    Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
    BioShock Remastered
    Wargroove
    Death Squared
    Pinstripe
    Dwarfs!?
    Dead In Bermuda
    Bury me, my Love

Fanatical has Detention, an indie horror game set in 60s Taiwan under martial law, for just a dollar or so:
    https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-an...stars-bundle-2

Saw this Humble Bundle for "Open World" games:

$12 minimum.

Kingdom Come Deliverance.
    Ghost Recon Wildlands.
    Borderlands GOTY
    Hurtworld
    Supraland
    Yooka Laylee
    Aer

I thought it was a pretty good deal just for Kingdom Come and Wildlands, interested in checking out Aer/Supraland/Yooka too.

The Surge, The Surge 2, Fallout New Vegas, Dark Devotion, Trine 4 and a couple other potentially interesting indie games in the new Fanatical pick and mix bundle: https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-an...our-own-bundle

Also, might want to take note that there are some Uplay-only games in the mix.

The Infinity Collection Bundle is 91% off on Steam for another 30h. I've been waiting to buy the enhanced editions for years at this point but they've always been rather conservative with the sales, particularly when it comes to Siege of Dragonspear, so this should be a no-brainer for many who like the old Infinity Engine games.

Anime Dark Souls and Ghibli Movie: The Game are 10 euros each in Humble Store and Ghibli Movie: The Game: The Sequel is €7.19, probably the cheapest they've ever been. Don't buy any of the deluxe editions, though -- they are hot garbage.

Build Your Own Spooktacular Bundle 2, a pick and mix bundle (1 For €1.05, 5 For €3.09, 10 For €5.15) from Fanatical has lots of nice spooky indie games, including The Cat Lady, Downfall (play Cat Lady first, it's the first game in the trilogy), STASIS, Detention, The Lost Crown, and The Fall, to highlight a few.

Also, GOG has Soma dirt cheap for the next 30 hours or so: https://www.gog.com/game/soma

Torchlight 1 and 2 pack available at Fanatical for a couple of bucks for a day or so, if you still don't have them for some reason:
    https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/...t-1-and-2-pack

Although I have never played Diablo and therefore can't say how they compare, I had a reasonable amount of mindless fun playing through them once.

Also, Death Stranding is probably the cheapest it's going to be for a while at less than 14 bucks: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/death-stranding
    Last edited by Starker; 26th Nov 2021 at 17:09.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4914192429343944495051525354