TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Hamster's Morrowind Map

Hamster's Morrowind Map

I'm a fairly new lurker here so I'm not sure if this has been posted before or not, but this map is amazing to the scary degree. I can't even imagine how long this must've taken... anyway... I give you Hamster's Morrowind Map!

http://home.arcor.de/schlauerhamster/map/

Enjoy... I hope you all find it useful

Loony

It's incredible! Thanks for pointing this one out!

It's not taken as long as you might think, since it's clearly been made with the TES Editor's generous help. ;)
    He who despises himself nevertheless esteems himself as a self-despiser.
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Good find, Loony!

Level 10,000 achieved
    Cool. I started playing this game yesterday. I'd heard it was huge, but that's bigger than I tought!

Kiss your social life goodbye. Morrowind is like really good crack. Once you pop, you can't stop and all that good stuff. I bought the collectors edition when it first came out... which was a few years ago now, and I'll see some stupid thing, or see the box at the store and just have to play it again, and proceed to go on a weekend bender for hours and hours and hours of morrowind goodness... usually starting a new character.

I've put in countless hundreds of hours and have only done about half of the main quest ever. My current character hasn't even met Cossius yet But he's halfway to the top of both the thieves and Mages guild and has visited the seven shrines for the temple and has cleaned out just about every tomb and bandit cave from Halla Ode to Vivec

Viva la Morrowind!
    Loony

This is fantastic, I can't think of the amount of times I could have done with this over the last couple of years.

It took me two weeks to get to be master of 7 factions and beat the game.

So you've said, Tuco. *pats* Now get me a cookie.

I've always used the map at UESP, I think it is. The downloadable version anyway. That, or the guide I bought for Morrowind (Morrowind Prophecies.) Still, this seems pretty nice!

You think you can beat Morrowind, Tuco?

Such a pity... you get so little out of it compared to me. ;)
    He who despises himself nevertheless esteems himself as a self-despiser.
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by RyushiBlade
    So you've said, Tuco. *pats* Now get me a cookie.

I've always used the map at UESP, I think it is. The downloadable version anyway. That, or the guide I bought for Morrowind (Morrowind Prophecies.) Still, this seems pretty nice!
    What is UESP?

http://www.uesp.net/

The diffinitive source for quests, walkthroughs, and so forth. The map can be found here under "Walkthrough and Help Files." MW Hi-Res Offline Map.ZIP is the one I used, I think. Haven't tried the others.