TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thief 2 FM Preview Project (with HDMOD)

I was surprised when I saw in the preview of Time is Gold, that the bushes (which, I believe, had HDMod's replacement for DetBush1Summer's model) literally clash through the walls! And that's something you wouldn't meet if playing vanilla. If I knew there'd be a HDMod that replaces models, making them significantly different I'd probably... wouldn't care? Because most of the times I build with vanilla objects in mind, I don't want to think of every potential graphical glitch due to mod enhancing.

I have to agree with Psych0sis. The FMs should, be better, to be shown AS they were supposed to be played by the author of that FM himself.
    Of course anyone to their own liking may launch it with a mod if they want "a better picture", but they should be acknowledged that it may cause conflicts with the vision of FM which it was built upon...
    Last edited by Zoro; 13th Nov 2020 at 02:13.

Watched few videos and I must say: Really good job, greenhawk.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaer View Post
    Watched few videos and I must say: Really good job, greenhawk.
    Thank you ! :-)

Green hawk:

First of all, thank you for your hard work. I canít imagine how many hours you clocked finishing this huge project.

Although I do understand both sides of the issue, I watched the videos for a few of my missions and thought they were fine. I am not all that fussy about whether the presentation was exactly as I originally intended. This is a nice opportunity to take a quick look at missions to determine which ones you would like to play.

One question for the community. Is there an official list of all fan missions that is considered the source of truth? I remember Ricebug used to track all missions. Since I play all missions in chronological order, I would love a complete list that includes every mission.

@bbb - The most complete list I can think of is fortuni's, find it here: https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148090

It's not chronological however. Taffer's Paradise might be another option as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bbb View Post
    Green hawk:

First of all, thank you for your hard work. I canít imagine how many hours you clocked finishing this huge project.
    Thank you ! :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12