TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: T2 FM: Fortress By The Sea (Version 2.0, 12 Oct. 2005)

Hello. Was the blank "generator shut down" scroll never fixed? Because I am having the same problem as described a few comments above and now canīt finish the mission, cause I have no idea which is the correct order for the generators to be shut down :/

going to replay it now,will post what order to do here is order to shut down generators boiler room #1,wall power #2,basement #3,keep #4,gatehouse #5

to get diagram to visualy see order its out side on ground level in building on right side behind a guard standing in front of it,if you need more help let me know
    Last edited by downwinder; 20th Nov 2020 at 20:14.

Thank you downwinder I have the scroll "generator shut down", so you mean there is sth. else where I can see the exact order? Where is that exactly? On the right side when you stand in front of the front gate or from which direction are you coming? There are more doors with guards in front of them. Is it a scroll or what exactly am I looking for? Thank you

exit dining room to outside area look to right for door that is a workshop inside open the tool box to get picture of order =outdoor ground level ,nned more help please let me know

Ah yes thats the scroll I have but as already mentioned its blank..

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    going to replay it now,will post what order to do here is order to shut down generators boiler room #1,wall power #2,basement #3,keep #4,gatehouse #5
    Iīve done it in this exact order but nothing happened. I even tried two times. Are you sure thatīs the correct order?

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha1 View Post
    Iīve done it in this exact order but nothing happened. I even tried two times. Are you sure thatīs the correct order?

i replayed mission and you right i did correct order and gate did not open,i even clicked the button by gate and nothing,must be a newdark glitch?,chalk it up as a win i would say

Itīs so weird, the past weeks I had like zero bugs in any FM I played and this weekend I have one bug after another no matter what FM I play but oh well, doesnīt matter, it was still a very nice playthrough!

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha1 View Post
    Was the blank "generator shut down" scroll never fixed?
    This was fixed in version 3.0.

Ah thank you very much, Glypher!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234