TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: a unique request for missions i am interested in finding

a unique request for missions i am interested in finding

i would like to play ever mission that has a gramaphone that playes alex jones conspiracy radio

i know one of the Turi Robert missions had it,but i do remember another that also had it

anyone know the missions that have it excluding Turi Robert missions

Spoonman's TSR-1000.

Why bother with washed-up Alex Jones when you can get a nearly unlimited fresh supply from the mouth of his soon-to-be washed-up idol, or is it his other end...

Quote Originally Posted by Dahenjo View Post
    Why bother with washed-up Alex Jones when you can get a nearly unlimited fresh supply from the mouth of his soon-to-be washed-up idol, or is it his other end...
    i dont like alex jones i just like the idea of being in thief and having the third wall broken while playing

Quote Originally Posted by Squadarofl View Post
    Spoonman's TSR-1000.
    what level is the gramaphone on in that mission,i tryed to find it and had no luck

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i dont like alex jones i just like the idea of being in thief and having the third wall broken while playing
    No prob, I just took the opening.

If I remember correctly, Lord Beilman's Estate has a gramophone that plays Alex Jones conspiracy radio.

thank you very much going to check it now,as i was not able to find any myself

if anyone else knows any please let me know

ty so much username it was the mission i was thinking of ,it had 2 phonographs with it,i listened to them both whole way through while watching hammers outside walkand i found the numbers scroll with some interesting math and the none readable scroll in one cheat that was new world order stuff lol

going to check last 3 turi missions to see if another one is there,been so long i forget