TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: In response to "My dog ate my homework"

In response to "My dog ate my homework"

My cats LOVE it when I play Morrowind. When the map comes out they get excited! Nothing is more fun that ripping it, chewing it, sleeping on it (and under it), and diving and skidding across it! So maybe it IS possible that people's dogs actually eat it.

PS I only started this as a new thread because the other one is closed.

*ack* Careful, Sorcia; you're new here so you probably don't know, but only mods/admins can lock threads... and they usually find it offensive to bring up stuff from a thread they've been forced to lock, as it's an action of last resort for them. Also, if done soon enough after the closure, doing so often (from what I've seen) drags the entire contents of the locked thread along with the one innocuous bit of info to be discussed. Always a bad idea to piss the mods off

Interesting. Politics or ego...or both. Maybe that's why I've never chatted on these things...

Lol, the other thread was closed because of the OT topic... not necessarily cause it went OT, but just the new topic(I won't mention the topic in the hopes that it will not be brought up again).

Overzealous moderators can kill a good forum especially if they are feeling board and start looking for places to flex and pose. I’ve been watching this forum for a while and the moderators here make good choices (although I hate it when they cut out a juicy bit before I get to read it) As Kilana pointed out the OT messages were why the other thread got canned, and it was probably a good call as this is a fan site and developers post here.

Wil

I havent seen any developers post here... I don't think I have anyways... where?, I know I've seen them post on the official forums.

Morrowind.TTLG.com

I closed the thread because it degenerated into a piracy argument. It's illegal and, hence, not tolerated.

Even though this stems from the closed topic, it doesn't carry on the piracy argument, so carry on.

-Striker
    The views expressed in my post are not necessarily mine.

There is a section for them http://www.ttlg.com/forums/forumdisp...?s=&forumid=71 but it doesn’t look like has gotten used for a while, or much at all. Kathode, who was on the dev team, started the post at the top of this section “HUGE Morrowind performance boost”. At least there is a post later in the thread claiming he was on the worked on it.

*Post removed due to excessive dumbness.*

Last edited by Striker on Jul 10, 2002 at 07:13 AM

1337 h4x0r r00lz
    Last edited by Tuco; 10th Jul 2002 at 12:53.

Originally posted by Striker
    I closed the thread because it degenerated into a piracy argument. It's illegal and, hence, not tolerated.

Even though this stems from the closed topic, it doesn't carry on the piracy argument, so carry on.

-Striker
    Wise call - as it is the Neverending argument... And thus a complete - though to some degree entertaining - waste of time!

However I would like to say, that I don't think your point for closing it, is the best one though...

...When I grow up I'm going to be a moderator...'tis cool...