TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Recently played a few more missions

Recently played a few more missions

I had some time to just play, play, play, recently. I played three that I had never tried and/or finished before. I must say that all three were really great fun to play.

Paladine Manor-I loved all the little scrolls and everything to learn of this intriguing coup going on in the mansion. The manipulation was cool. The manor was very spacious and beautiful. I knocked out the Keeper and had to reset to hear what he said, a little to jittery with the blackjack arm, I guess! LOL! Very nice mission.

Benny's Dead-Wow, what a nice hotel! Loved that Scottish accent. Quite a bit of noisy floors around! Very nice to play as well. Garrett getting played for a sucker was sort of great too!

Father's Pride-I really enjoyed playing this one on expert. Excellent rope work, and timing on the elevator ride, etc. Lots of corners to hide. Loved the four cornered layout and the staircases. Quite a nice mission!

I'm starting to appreciate more the value of all of this work the FM builder's go through. I am getting so much free enjoyment, I feel almost that I am stealing! LOL! Thanks so much to everyone who works hard to bring these great missions to the community!

Cheers! (two thumbs up!)

I liked all three of those missions too. Those foul mouth little kids in the sewers need to learn not to talk like that though, so I killed them. MUWAHAHAHA!!!
    My son is always asking me if he can play Father's Pride on easy. He likes it a lot.
    Paladine is nice too. If you ever play that again, arrow the guy on guard up top. Sometimes he won't die, even though he's dead!!!It's weird!
    If you feel that you are almost stealing (LOL), you really are appreciating the FM's more. You are beginning to see them as having a value, although you don't have to pay. Verily verily, the FM community rocketh.

LOL! Aren't you guys EVER going to let me forget about that guard in Paladine's Manor? I hide my head in shame every time that gets mentioned because I betatested the mission and missed that. I don't kill guards, usually, and so I left him alone every time I played the mission! I've learned a bit since then, though, hopefully.

Oh no! Walkie's slippin'

[Guard] I think you're asleepies.

[Guard2] Ouch! I'm dead!

Nightwalker missed something?

No...no..it can't be.
    Don't worry Nightwalker, you're the best. At the risk of hijacking Lonzboy's thread into a praise Nightwalker thread, I'd say you've done far more than your fair share for the FM community...and you're allowed to miss one little thing now and then.

go ahead and hijack LOL!
    I never really meant for the thread to start a long discussion, I was just ranting. According to the forum description, I'm allowed!!
    I just liked those missions and wanted to say so.
    I'm going to try that guard thing. Do you mean where you start, there is a guy above you patrolling behind a railing? Can you get up there?

No, you can't get up there. You just shoot him with an arrow and watch the show.

"...just shoot him with an arrow...."

....and shoot....
    ....and shoot....
    ....and shoot....
    ....and shoot.... ......

LOL!!!

HA!HA!HA! I'm glad you missed that, Nightwalker!! What a laugh!!! The thing that wouldn't die!!!

i just recently played stones and glass houses 4 part series,and i did the pyramid mission where you go deep underground,both amazingly done

mission 3 stood out on sigh set i love when each room is themed a lot so fancy looking

on pyramid level only issue i had was spotting the wood textures in a couple areas,but i ended up remembering where it was