TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEW T2 FM: Claire's Harbour (28 March 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    I can't find keys for The Black Chest and the Mayor's House.
    Some keys are - at least at first - invisible, but this doesn't mean they are not there
    The Black Chest: the note mentions the moist soil. Where can it be? Turn left, and look in the flowerpot...
    The Mayor's House: in the pub grab Lohan's Diary from the counter, and look what's under it...

Ah, thanks, csamba.

Looked at that plant pot, but nothing highlighted. Went back and did a blind frob and got it!

And I missed Lohan's diary, because I never got close enough to that end of the bar.

Finished easily after that. Nice little mission. Enjoyed doing a bit of sneaking again, rather than piling up the bodies!

It would be appreciated if you would update the thread title with the updated version as well.

where can i find the evidence that incriminates the Mayor, strong spoiler please*
    Where are the ripped pages? Strong spoiler please*
    where's the key that i need to find and drop it in the captain Dan chest, and where do i find his chest? Strong spoiler please*

*Strong spoiler- means that i want to know the solution, no hints or tips, just the pure truth.

Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    It would be appreciated if you would update the thread title with the updated version as well.
    Yes please do. I didn't know it had been updated and would've played the original release.

Cardia,

I suspect you haven't been to Gary's house yet......it's near the baker's, where a green-shirt pirate is.

As far as I remember, the evidence you need is Gary's diary which is in his house.

The ripped pages are: 1: in the fireplace in the house near the dock with the sleeping woman. 2: On the ground to the right of Gary's front door.

The key is In Dan's house, in the flower pot (you can't see it, do a blind frob). His chest is in the same house, which is behind the metal door, up some steps.

Finally i have the solutions! Thank you so much Frobbin Hood, i can now resume this mission...

Basso71,
    Thanks for this great mission.
    Even though I get a little upset when the KO is limited, it was fun to play.
    Nice atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by karstenpontoppi View Post
    Basso71,
    Thanks for this great mission.
    Even though I get a little upset when the KO is limited, it was fun to play.
    Nice atmosphere.
    You're welcome.-)

@Stingm
    Does this change the Admin? Because, I can change the content, But I couldn't found out where to change the Thread title.

@cardia
    Evidence
    Garry's diary, the chest with the list, the key for his old apartment(new home of Captain Dan) near the bakery
    the pages, on the wall behind the bed of Theresa's home(Harbour)
    Lohan's diary, in the pub on the counter together with the key for Lohan's house(sidedoor)(
    The key for Dan's chest is in the plant pot
    Garry is near the pub with a key on his belt.

Danke Basso 71 Ive resumed the mission, i found the pages behind the old lady bed i also found a secondoray key and "Garry's diary, what do i do with the secondary key?

Here's a walkthrough, or hint sheet, more appropriately.

Couple of remarks:

1. Why did you use wedges to make your arches? New Dark has cylinders sporting up to 20 sides for smoother archway carving.

2. Probably should go back and fix some texture issues, add some more decorations, and perhaps a loot goal.

3. Elise never did anything except highlight. I got on the boat and successfully ended the mission, but felt at a loss for the girl.

Thank you Terry!

Mission Finished, Ricebug's walktrough gave me all the answers i needed. This is a high quality mission, nice atmosphere with the sea around, nice level design with good choice of terrain textures, interesting gameplay and good storyline. Overall a enjoyable mission.

Viele danke Basso71
    Last edited by Cardia; 21st Apr 2017 at 10:31.

just did my second play through and had a way better experience,great job basso71,thank you for making

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123