TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sinful Opportunities May 12/05

*bump*

I'm bumping this in the hope that this brilliant mission will get a little more attention. Come on, people! It's great! Small but perfectly formed - and small in my book is not a criticism in the slightest but a recommendation. I also think that FM authors will find a lot of inspiration here, the attention to detail is breathtaking in places.

Download it and give it a whirl. You won't be sorry.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Indeed! Thanks for the bump, Vigil...

I played through the latest Beta of Death's Cold Embrace Act 2 from Poly a few days ago... it's magnificent. Detail similar to this mission, but a full size mission.

I started playing this FM months ago, then got stuck looking for a code, forgot about it (there were a lot of newer FMs being released at the time), just ran across it again and ended up enjoying myself tremendously. Even though it's rather short, it was a decent challenge and well done.

Just wanted to say thanks to the author and good job!(And sorry for resurrecting such an old thread, but I believe in giving credit where credit is due.)

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Indeed! Thanks for the bump, Vigil...

I played through the latest Beta of Death's Cold Embrace Act 2 from Poly a few days ago... it's magnificent. Detail similar to this mission, but a full size mission.
    ...so then what happened to this one Yandros? I am pretty sure it has not come out since you posted this message.

so far I've liked this mission and the prequel...but I'd like to know if the campaign is still going on... because I want MORE!!

Incredibly nice done mission... how it is possible that i missed that until now ? probably all the job with the dromed...

I would to see more mission like that !
    I really hope to see some of those in the next CLASSIC CONTEST

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    DCE will be mostly based on Poly's building skills. Moghedian and I are going to start work in a few months, when things slow down for her and I release DP2 finally.

I've added a German translation and made an update on http://www.0815x.de/thief/FMs/sinful_v10_ENDE.zip. Mirrors welcome.
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123