TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Thief II: The Metal Age 20th Anniversary Contest - Mar 23, 2019

Ahhhh oopsie, fair enough

T1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> T2

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    I can tell you all that I am assisting (a little) one of the "new" authors from the TDP20 contest and, well, his skills have come a very long way since then. I would imagine the same is true of the others as well, so don't be assuming the entries are going to be lackluster just because some of the big names from TDP20 aren't in there. It's true that it is quite likely we may not reach the quantity and quality of the output of the TDP20 contest, but expecting that to be duplicated now or ever may be unrealistic.

I checked the mission lists for Thief: The Dark Project and Thief 2: The Metal Age on Taffers Paradise. The following authors submitted their first release(s) to the TDP20AC in 2018:

Tannar: The Scarlet Cascabel, 1st place (in collaboration with PukeyBrunster)
    vfig: Making a Profit, 5th place
    Phantom: The Burning Bedlam, 6th place
    McTaffer: Heart and Soul, 10th place (in collaboration with StinkyKitty)
    Schlock: Shadow Play, 14th place
    Jayrude: Order of the Dew, 17th place
    mtk: Madness of Wolfgang Handspiegel, 18th place
    mtk: The Lost City of Gazing Glass, 20th place
    Psych0sis: Dewinder Manor, 21th place
    Swiz: Mother Redcaps' Last Request, 22nd place
    Marzec: Lord G, 23rd place

In the thread for TMA20AC screenshots and teasers, you made sure to compliment Psych0sis whenever he posted updates. I think it is him you are assisting.

Tell me later if I got it right.

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    The following authors submitted their first release(s) to the TDP20AC in 2018:

Tannar: The Scarlet Cascabel... (in collaboration with PukeyBrunster)
    Actually, that would be my fourth mission release if you count collaborations, though in a couple of them I worked primarily on story, texts and graphics.

I am sorry I missed your previous collaborations. I found only one entry on Taffers’ Paradise.

Master Builder 2018
    No worries. Yeah, that's because the hosting sites usually only list the first author's name, which in our case is usually Yandros'.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Actually our collaborations on Thief Guild are all listed as multiple authors and you're listed on all of them.
    Waterfront Racket
    Cell 6
    The Drymian Codex

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I checked the mission lists for Thief: The Dark Project and Thief 2: The Metal Age on Taffers Paradise. The following authors submitted their first release(s) to the TDP20AC in 2018:

Tannar: The Scarlet Cascabel, 1st place (in collaboration with PukeyBrunster)
    vfig: Making a Profit, 5th place
    Phantom: The Burning Bedlam, 6th place
    McTaffer: Heart and Soul, 10th place (in collaboration with StinkyKitty)
    Schlock: Shadow Play, 14th place
    Jayrude: Order of the Dew, 17th place
    mtk: Madness of Wolfgang Handspiegel, 18th place
    mtk: The Lost City of Gazing Glass, 20th place
    Psych0sis: Dewinder Manor, 21th place
    Swiz: Mother Redcaps' Last Request, 22nd place
    Marzec: Lord G, 23rd place

In the thread for TMA20AC screenshots and teasers, you made sure to compliment Psych0sis whenever he posted updates. I think it is him you are assisting.

Tell me later if I got it right.
    big if true

Voice work

Hey, Andros the Oxen here. I did The Thief voice in eight of the the 23 or so previous contest entries.

I'd be happy to donate some work for any remaining Missions you folks are working on. Check out The Master Thief and Dark Mod Demos on my website at http://www.everybodyandme.com/. I can be reached here or more directly by the email at my website. Usually 2 day turnaround in MP3 or Wav, delivered by email if small enough, and by WeTransfer if bigger.

I need a contact Email, a name or Psudo-name, script, format required, and transfer info. I can do a good aussy, Irish, High Class Twit British, and a variety of other accents... and if you want some known voice emulated, let me know. (Sean Connery, Walter Brennen, anything you like.) I usually deliver 3 sets, with some playing around in phrasing on two.

Tag me in!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345