TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: The Greyfeather Gems - Part II: Rodamill (Aug. 21st, 2005)

And you can see a different icon on threads that have new posts, and they bump up to the top of the forum. There's also a link "New Post" in the top left corner, under "Forum", where you can see all new unread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by TaffinOut View Post
    I noticed you left a response to my question hardly 20 mins after I posted that, Thanks! But how did you know I posted it?
    I must have checked the forum right after you posted. Threads I have posted in that also deal with my favourite missions are the threads I read first.

well.. I've played thru this....
    info file says there's supposed to a part 3...
    any word on that??

Quote Originally Posted by Eiji View Post
    well.. I've played thru this....
    info file says there's supposed to a part 3...
    any word on that??
    It never came.

As far as I remember, the author of the first two parts of the Greyfeather Gems series wanted to create the third (and possibly last) part as well, but apparently stopped creating Thief missions a while later. Most likely, we'll not see part III anymore.

Too bad. I really liked "Rodamill".

Quote Originally Posted by baeuchlein View Post
    It never came.

As far as I remember, the author of the first two parts of the Greyfeather Gems series wanted to create the third (and possibly last) part as well, but apparently stopped creating Thief missions a while later. Most likely, we'll not see part III anymore.

yeah... taffin major letdown... especially with the cliffhanger at the end of Rodamill.....

Quote Originally Posted by baeuchlein View Post
    It never came.

yeah... taffin major letdown... especially with the cliffhanger at the end of Rodamill.....

Little dml courtesy Unna. Fixes a couple of drill bits in a safe that do not automatically go into your inventory.

Code:
    DML1//Rodamill//Fix Safe//miss22.mis.dml

+ObjProp 1362 "BlockFrob"          
    {
       "" true
    }
    -Link 1902 610 "ControlDevice"
    -Link 1901 613 "ControlDevice"
    +Link 1362 610 "Contains"
    {   
    }
    +Link 1362 613 "Contains"
    {   
    }

I´ve played through all missions from Morrgan now. There was not one single FM I didn´t like, but this one´s gotta be my favourite. I just love FMs with creepy atmosphere and without stupid zombies and haunts.
    And the changing music was fantastic, it fit the atmosphere so well. At times it was painfully sad to read about the people that lived there and what happened to them.. I can just say, well done!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789