TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 27121314151617

Thread: T2 FM: A Sorrowful Farewell (15/10/2011) updated to v1.01

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha1 View Post
    If you did that, the object you put under the lamp is moving and you see a circle with glyphs around it.

Hint: Take a good look at 4 of the glyphs. They appear different than the others

Spoiler: There are lightning beams shining on 4 of the glyphs. Remember those 4 glyphs (or better: write them down). Then go to the room with the broken stairs (the one behind the big room with the wooden scaffold). On one beam you see some glyphs and here you have to frob the 4 ones you wrote down. Then the small metal door on the floor opens.

^that is what I told you will happen when you put the ash and esther in the frobbing lamp. "The object you put under the lamp" I meant the artifact with this. Then you see the glyphs and the lightning beams shining on them.

i fired the lamp with a flare and didn't use the artifact

ThatŽs the correct thing to do. Ah but maybe we are talking about two different things: You mean the artifact that you have from the beginning and the objective that tells you to place it somewhere?

did you (like I mentioned above) frob the glyphs already that open the small metal door on the floor and go down there?

If no, do that

If yes, go down there and youŽll receive sth. that you have to place somewhere else. I think youŽll know where to put it.After that youŽll receive sth. that you can use to reach the other side of the lava and there youŽll have to place the artifact.

Armory Key

Maga: The armory key is under one of the beds, look in the rooms watched by a camera. Lost the quote somehow...

Ok, that was all wrong lol there are no cameras in this mission! However the key is under a bed in one of the bedrooms off the hallway with the 2 masks.

Where is the key to the metal door on the walkway above the courtyard? Found that after turning off the electric gate.

Got 2 of 3 serpants.
    I'm stuck in the attic with the red light, Do I need a speed potion here? If so, where do I find that? If not, can I use the statue parts & other stuff for weight on the red light? I can't make it back to the painting. Not even around the corner to see it move.

I'm guessing all 3 are needed for the door with the triangle lock (empty space between floors) and the codex is needed for the trapdoor in the tower?
    Last edited by Acolyte6; 11th Jun 2021 at 16:11. Reason: Wrong FM, New Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    Maga: The armory key is under one of the beds, look in the rooms watched by a camera. Lost the quote somehow...

Ok, that was all wrong lol there are no cameras in this mission! However the key is under a bed in one of the bedrooms off the hallway with the 2 masks.

Where is the key to the metal door on the walkway above the courtyard? Found that after turning off the electric gate.

Got 2 of 3 serpants.
    I'm stuck in the attic with the red light, Do I need a speed potion here? If so, where do I find that? If not, can I use the statue parts & other stuff for weight on the red light? I can't make it back to the painting. Not even around the corner to see it move.

I'm guessing all 3 are needed for the door with the triangle lock (empty space between floors) and the codex is needed for the trapdoor in the tower?
    If I remember correctly, in the attic with the red light you had to stand in the light, then quickly run to the other end (run forward and then turn left). You should see a painting on the far wall sliding up/down. No speed potions needed, there should be plenty of time.

What Haplo said, except the turn is to the right, not to the left. It's well doable, but you may need to practice the run a few times first.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 27121314151617