TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 81318232833384348535455565758
Results 1,426 to 1,447 of 1447

Thread: Thief Gold HD Texture Mod

  1. #1426
    New Member
    Registered: Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    It's because you have to use the code on the gamesys.dml (HDMOD folder) and not on the miss5.mis.dml
    My bad, I just got into Thief and PC gaming in general, so I'm still kind of a noob for this sort of stuff.

    By the way Gecko, I just want to know one more thing: are low texture objects like this painting still present in the HD Mod? Or is this some kind of fuck up that can happen during the install?

    Last edited by Oregano; 22nd Aug 2017 at 14:56.

  2. #1427
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2004
    Location: Germany
    this picture is still in low-res and i will leave it because it looks really funny ^^

  3. #1428
    New Member
    Registered: Aug 2017
    Alright then. Guess thats all I wanted to know. Thanks. Really looking forward to what you have in store for Thief II 1.0 now.

  4. #1429
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2011
    Location: Ferrol - Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregano View Post
    Alright then. Guess thats all I wanted to know. Thanks. Really looking forward to what you have in store for Thief II 1.0 now.
    Here you have two different versions for that painting that I created some time ago. They are a bit more romantic than the original:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byh...ew?usp=sharing

  5. #1430
    New Member
    Registered: Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bassoferrol View Post
    Here you have two different versions for that painting that I created some time ago. They are a bit more romantic than the original:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byh...ew?usp=sharing
    Looks pretty dope. Thanks!


  6. #1431
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2004
    Location: Germany

  7. #1432
    New Member
    Registered: Jun 2013
    excellent work gecko keep it up. looking forward to the full release

  8. #1433
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2006
    Location: Tartu, Estonia
    Looks super cool! I was kind a waiting for a clip to show how it is to swim in there Can't believe Thief II looks so good, you've come such a long way!

  9. #1434
    New Member
    Registered: Dec 2017
    This MOD is great but everything gets much much more darker in an unplayable way. All textures are black even on soldiers. How to solve this? Is there a setting that I need to adjust or choose? Increasing gamma doesn't solve this.

  10. #1435
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2011
    Location: Ferrol - Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by PLASTICA-MAN View Post
    This MOD is great but everything gets much much more darker in an unplayable way. All textures are black even on soldiers. How to solve this? Is there a setting that I need to adjust or choose? Increasing gamma doesn't solve this.
    Here is my Thief Gold HD version that is currently in my Thief Gold installation:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v89...ew?usp=sharing

    Source: many authors and also some objects and textures modified or created by me.

  11. #1436
    New Member
    Registered: Jan 2018
    When trying to install the HD mod, it seems to ignore part of the Tfix addon meaning i can't take screenshots through steam, however when Tfix is just installed I can take screenshots. Is this a known issue or have I done something wrong?

    Also I can't seem to figure out how to enable the fog effects with the HD mod, I have fogging enabled in-game and can't see any options for fog in the new dark graphics settings.

  12. #1437
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2004
    Location: Germany
    How To Enable Screenshots in Steam:

    Go into your game installation folder and open up the file "cam_ext.cfg" with notepad and search for ;d3d_disp_no_rgb10_buf
    Remove the semicolon ; at the front, save and exit. Steam screenshots should work now!

  13. #1438
    New Member
    Registered: Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    How To Enable Screenshots in Steam:

    Go into your game installation folder and open up the file "cam_ext.cfg" with notepad and search for ;d3d_disp_no_rgb10_buf
    Remove the semicolon ; at the front, save and exit. Steam screenshots should work now!
    Thank you, that fixed it. Is there a setting I'm supposed to enable in the New Dark graphics settings to enable fogging by the way? For some reason I can't get the fog effects to work even though i have them enabled in-game..

  14. #1439
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2006
    Location: Tartu, Estonia
    Is there a way to temporarily / quickly disable this HD mod? I'm playing skacky's "Endless Rain" mission and even though it looks good, they still say that I should play without any mods. Let me know if there is a quick solution. Or if only a complete uninstall will do the trick..

  15. #1440
    Zombified
    Registered: Sep 2004
    renaming the hdmod folder should do.

  16. #1441
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2006
    Location: Tartu, Estonia
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo47 View Post
    renaming the hdmod folder should do.
    Okay I did and I do see some changes.. but many of the textures (walls, doors..) are the blurred old ones. I do have the latest TFix (with ep, too?) underneath everything, but I'm not sure if Endless Rain was meant to look like that. It shouldn't be too high-res, right?

  17. #1442
    Zombified
    Registered: Sep 2004
    I believe so (TFix and its EP are by no means hires, just "normal res").

  18. #1443
    Member
    Registered: Jul 2006
    Location: Tartu, Estonia
    Alright, thanks a bunch for helpin' out so quickly! Will stop worrying about textures now and start enjoying the mission at last :P Cheers!

  19. #1444
    Zombified
    Registered: Sep 2004
    before I forget again - the giant dorito behind Constantine's couch is improperly textured with hdmod.

  20. #1445
    New Member
    Registered: Sep 2010
    Any way to manually disable the new zombie model from T2X, or at least to disable the puke attack? I tried deleting the different zombie-named files from the HDMOD folder but to no effect.

  21. #1446
    Member
    Registered: May 2008
    Location: Southern,California
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregano View Post
    My bad, I just got into Thief and PC gaming in general, so I'm still kind of a noob for this sort of stuff.

    By the way Gecko, I just want to know one more thing: are low texture objects like this painting still present in the HD Mod? Or is this some kind of fuck up that can happen during the install?


    i think the frame should be updated,but the painting left alone=my =too cents

    also the painting name is "intruder"=in game files
    Last edited by downwinder; 18th Jul 2018 at 01:04.

  22. #1447
    Zombified
    Registered: Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mebber View Post
    Any way to manually disable the new zombie model from T2X, or at least to disable the puke attack? I tried deleting the different zombie-named files from the HDMOD folder but to no effect.
    check the moddb downloads, I think a patch was available. if not, you are out of luck.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 81318232833384348535455565758

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •