TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Order from Lorbumol Gro-Aglakh

Order from Lorbumol Gro-Aglakh

thereīs a bounty contract for Adraria Vandacia in Seyda Neen, and iīm suppose to find her there at one of the Census and Excise buildings...when i got there i could only acess the left side of the buildings (the first ones i entered when i began the game) i dinīt found her there, except two guards and that gentleman that help me out creating my I.D. , so i assume that she has to be in the other side of the building, unfortently the only door that gives acess to that building is locked, iīve tryed to open it with some lockpicks, but with no sucess, as i kept receiving this message . "door to complex to open" ...is there any key for this door that i might be missing? or must i upgrade my lockpicking skills? what must i do

is Best Pony
    You'll either need to upgrade your lockpicking skills, or you can jump or levitate from the dock up to the door on the top floor.

She can be found on the top floor of the warehouse, so you will either have to unlock the ground floor door (opposite the building where you can find Sellus Gravius) or levitate/jump from the dock area to the door on the top floor, which deposits you right next to her.

edit:

Matthew first as always=)

is Best Pony
    And I didn't cut and paste from UESP either

Well, since I played it a while ago and do not recall some NPC names as well as location names I use UESP.wiki as a source so there is no point really in rephrasing and making out like I remember all of that

Or you could just grab the key, which you will find on a shelf behind Sellus Gravius. I cut and pasted that from my brain.

BTW that locked side of the building has decent stuff for outfitting a brand new character, so long as the guard doesn't catch you stealing.

they key i got from the shelf wonīt open the locked door, how do i levitate?, is that a cheat?how to i increase my lockpick skils?...anyway hereīs a screenshot where it shows the locked door:

[IMG][/IMG]

Levitation is a spell that can be learned from mages, a scroll that can be found among loot or purchased from enchanters, or a potion that can be found, purchased from alchemists or created yourself from the appropriate ingredients.

However, before you float into the Census and Excise Warehouse and perform the deed you might want to speak with Persius Mercius, the stewart in Ald'ruhn Guild of Fighters if you have not already. He has an interesting perspective on some of the quests you have already performed and others that are before you. It might not make any difference to you, but then again it might. This is not a cheat, If you speak with him, he will offer his counsel any time you are uncertain about a task you have been assigned.

Cast a Levitate spell, no (although there is a cheat to do it), buy lockpicking training from the Thieves Guild or the Morag Tong.

And please, post jpgs instead of pngs. They take a lot less time to download for us poor dialup types.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cyrano View Post
    Levitation is a spell that can be learned from mages, a scroll that can be found among loot or purchased from enchanters, or a potion that can be found, purchased from alchemists or created yourself from the appropriate ingredients.

However, before you float into the Census and Excise Warehouse and perform the deed you might want to speak with Persius Mercius, the stewart in Ald'ruhn Guild of Fighters if you have not already. He has an interesting perspective on some of the quests you have already performed and others that are before you. It might not make any difference to you, but then again it might. This is not a cheat, If you speak with him, he will offer his counsel any time you are uncertain about a task you have been assigned.
    i never thought that Persius Mercius could be helpfull on giving tips for each of my task, he told me that i dinīt had to kill Vandacia if i wasnīt a cold blood murder...so why not spare lifes when that wonīt avoid me to progress in the game ?, right?

You are understandably concerned about limiting your advancement in the Fighters Guild if you choose a different path, but I will try not to reveal too much and spoil things for you. It is not unusual for Bethesda to create multiple solutions to quests and progress through the main quest. This is to allow the player role playing options rather than a single, linear (fated) approach to the game - the developers never intentionally mislead or trick the player into making a decision that would jeopardize his/her success in the game. You can still rise to Master of the Fighters Guild even if you decide that you will not murder Adraria Vandacia as per Lorbumol Gro-Aglakh's instructions. In fact, you arrive at the same point regardless of the decision you make, except that you might get there a little sooner following Persius Mercius' advice.

spoiler:
    Lorbumol Gro-Aglakh will offer other questionable quests if you complete the assassination of Adraria Vandacia and you will face a similar ethical decision. If you want to complete as many quests as possible for the Guild, then serve Lorbumol Gro-Aglakh. But if your character is honorable or merely does not wish to play the fool to Lorbumol Gro-Aglakh then you should walk away from his 'requests'.
    Last edited by cyrano; 29th Mar 2009 at 11:33. Reason: Fixed typo

Quote Originally Posted by PeeperStorm View Post
    Cast a Levitate spell, no (although there is a cheat to do it), buy lockpicking training from the Thieves Guild or the Morag Tong.

And please, post jpgs instead of pngs. They take a lot less time to download for us poor dialup types.
    where can i find the thieves guild or Morag Tong?

is Best Pony
    For the Thieves' Guild, try asking around at one of the Cornerclubs. For the Morag Tong, they're hidden in Vivec.

The Thieves Guild operates covertly from a front in each of the major cities. If you followed the directions that Sellus Gravius gave you at the beginning of the game you should already know where the Balmora branch is. They'll train you in thief skills, and you can join them too.

The Morag Tong operates openly in branch offices in every big city except Vivec. You can get assassin skills training at these branches, and get a hint on how to find the headquarters if you want to join them.