TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Dying

Dying

I juiced up on a Fortify Int and Fortify Health potions (INT was 19000 and Health was 1500) Then I took two 300 LEV potions. Now when I try to rest, I croak like I'm comin off a bad SPEED trip. What do I need to do to get rid of the shakes if you know what I mean.

I juiced up on a Fortify Int and Fortify Health potions (INT was 19000 and Health was 1500)
    only way to get rid of the shakes&stuff:

1. just keep on drinking fortify health potions, u will need more each time, as ure abusing alchemy u should have enough money, its prolly just bothersome, basically the way drugs function

2. if u have a save dating from before drinking that health fortify potion, load it

3. end ure life in the current save and start a new game =_=

4. smash ure comp.

pS: abusing alchemy sucks,
    Last edited by Newbie; 28th Feb 2004 at 02:45.

It is called a come down; Well all the fortified health gets lost and you are left with the your orginial health minus the health you lost. So just before the fortify health runs out take a fortify health potion with higher value then you believe you lost; now if your health is below your max then take a restore health potion then before that other one runs out you take another smaller one and restore any left health untill the effects are brought down to survivable reaches eg

You orginial health is 100, you take 1500 points fortify health, you lose 600 so you now have 900, now when it runs out you will lose 1500 giving you -500 health, so before it runs out you take something between 500 and 600 fortify health, but say you didn't know how much health you lost so you took 700 instead...now after that 1500 ran out and you took that 700 you will end up with 200, so now you can guess how much you lost so before that 700 runs out, you take a 550; 200+550-700=50, now you use a restore health potion and gain the extra 50 to 100; so now you take another come down shot of 500;100+500-550=50; so now another restore health potion and next use 450; just bring it down untill you fix your addiction...

Of course loading is easier

Or with the console you can type, player->sethealth 600, when you lose the 1500 you should only be brought to 100 health, then you can type player->sethealth 100, I'm not guarnteeing this will work but it is worth a try if you save first(assuming that it happens as the situation above.

Remember kids, stay of virtual drugs; the real ones work much better

what Pisces said

i noticed that too with a fortify spell (i was a redguard ie Andrenaline rush), i killed this female orc in suran then 10 secs later i died, it was REALLY annoying after 3 or 4 saves of this b4 i realised my spell was wearing off had worn off
    Kyoto is the head, heart and soul of the Dragon, I am the claws

Re: Re: Dying

So basically, if I'm going to use crank, just before I come down, I need to use some smack and eat a PB&J. Before I come down off the smack, I need to use some hash and eat another PB&J. And the shakes from the hash are survivable....sounds good to me.

NO NO NO NO NO!

You can survive (or should be able to) the crash after a "fortify health" high. Pisces had it right up till the part about taking another Fortify Health potion.

You orginial health is 100, you take 1500 points fortify health, you lose 600 so you now have 900, now when it runs out you will lose 1500 giving you -500 health, so before it runs out you take something between 500 and 600 fortify health
    Everything up to the very last part is correct. Simply take a RESTORE HEALTH potion/spell up to the full health amount and you should be fine.

Bottom line, don't use Fortify Health. It's just not worth it.

JUST SAY NO!!!!

I'm not sure how to do it on Windows, but on the XBox version you can check what fortifications are active on the spell screen, so it's easy enough to see how much you've physically fortified, but the simplest thing is to just get to 100% health before the fortification wears off.

PHIL

Real men don't drink potions.

Real men drink milk.

No, no, no. Real men drink--uh. Yeah. Currant juice.

Fiery Ginger Beer - no other comparison to it - its a MAN'S MAN drink
    Kyoto is the head, heart and soul of the Dragon, I am the claws