TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: What is next?

What is next?

I just had my 57th birthday. Under lock down, it was still a good day. Why? Because I refused it have a bad attitude. That is all we have power over. We cannot control most things, but our attitude is in our control. Mine is upward. Hopeful. Respectful. May you be well, as well as your family and loved ones. May God Bless.

Still Subjective
    Happy Belated Birthday!

Next?

Some more fun?

Moderator and Priest
    More fun, most definitely.

Glad you had a happy one, bjack!

Thanks. More fun? How could it get more fun than this? Maybe some stray neutrons piercing our bodies would be better Still, it's not the end of the world, but the end of whatever we were going to become post modern. Fork in the road, so to speak. I may not survive it to see what happens, but I am thankful I'm here. Yes, there will be some more fun in the future. It's all respective of attitude. Sorry for being such a pill in the past. Long story no one needs to hear.

So what is next? The USA admits UFOs are real and crickets! Go figure!

Chakat sex pillow
    Happy belated! My niece had hers last month, and her mum made it a virtual hangout with all her friends and family as a surprise. It was a lovely time, possibly the first time talking into a screen has been fun in my experience.

What's next? I'm going to miss butter. I feel it, already. The withdrawal symptoms are insidious - a deep, unyielding need for crisped potatoes, for steak basted in sizzling golden pools flecked with garlic and herbs, for a mountain of pancakes with pats of butter melting on top while honey trickles down its terraced slopes like a slow, assured flood of goodness.

Alas, the pain is real.

El Shagmeister
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    What's next? I'm going to miss butter. I feel it, already. The withdrawal symptoms are insidious - a deep, unyielding need for crisped potatoes, for steak basted in sizzling golden pools flecked with garlic and herbs, for a mountain of pancakes with pats of butter melting on top while honey trickles down its terraced slopes like a slow, assured flood of goodness.
    I came.

Happy b-day, d00d.

Whipped butter on French Toast. Side of crisp bacon. Slice of honeydew, if you like. That makes me smile.

Now that’s funny Nicker. My wife and I are fostering a service puppy in training and he would love to eat that slice.

One of my granddaughters just had her second child in early April and I wasn't allowed to be there for his birth because of this damned epidemic. I miss my kids and grandkids, ffs!!! What's next for me is that as soon as is safely possible for me to do so, I intend on hugging and kissing every single person in my family and spending as much time with them as I possibly can!!! I just hope we all make it through this nightmare.

P.S. Happy Belated bjack!!

I hope you make it too Dia. I hope everyone does. If you are in a smaller town and can distance yourself, you will be OK, or so it seems so far. I’m in a little fishing village in Washington state and there has been one death of an elderly person and about 13 or so infections, but all in nursing homes - at least that is what I can gather. It’s hard to get info. In my county there have been 1414 confirmed cases and 50 deaths. That comes to about 3 1/2 %, but those are the confirmed cases. Some say the actual infections are up to 20% of the population. That would make the death rate far under even the common cold. Whatever the case, I hope no one gets it. If you do, I hope you are strong enough. I worry a lot about my parents, aunts and uncles. They are all over 80.

And thanks for the Happy Birthday wish.

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday!
    Enjoy Your Birthday Under the Lockdown.