TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

24 20.17%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

34 28.57%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

47 39.50%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

2 1.68%
  • I don't know what's going on!

12 10.08%
Page 420 of 422 FirstFirst ... 170320370375380385390395400405410415416417418419420421422 LastLast
Results 10,476 to 10,500 of 10538

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    In my country, Taco Tuesday will be the day when tacos are mandatory.
    I owe you a “cool” for that one! Look me up if you are in the PNW. Fuck politics, you’re a funny guy! How funny are you? Like a clown? Are you here
    to amuse me? God’s speed “Res”. I don’t always agree with your viewpoint, but I respect you. And, I defend your right to speak freely. You are about the most balanced individual here. It must be difficult. It is for me. I’m what was once considered a moderate and now I am a hateful cis-gendered white male. Times will change. I hope that change will not be too radical. Been through this 4 times. Each time is getting worse. Hope for the best.

Video relevant for reasons that will become evident if actually watched.

Tony, you still have apologies to make before you stir up more shit.

Tony's trusted source Wohl is caught with his pants down again (thankfully not literally):

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jacob-...itical-markets

Blundering pro-Trump political operative Jacob Wohl admitted in a story published Tuesday that he had hatched a plan to influence political betting markets with hoaxes—a month after lying to The Daily Beast and claiming that he had never been involved in such a plan.

In May, The Daily Beast reported on Wohl’s business plan to raise money for the Arlington Center for Political Intelligence, a group he claimed would “make shit up” about Democratic politicians to influence political betting markets. At the time, Wohl, who has become notorious for his failed attempts to smear Robert Mueller and Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg with sexual assault allegations, insisted he hadn’t created the plan.

In a Washington Post story on Tuesday, though, Wohl admitted that he had created the fundraising plan, including the portion about influencing betting markets with hoaxes. This is far from the first time Wohl has been caught in a lie. In March, Wohl was caught faking death threats against himself and reporting them to police, a possible crime.
    Last edited by Starker; 4th Jun 2019 at 15:57.

Apparently, Lord Dampnut's fanclub is not too thrilled with Nancy Pelosi right now (not that they ever are):

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hannit...o-be-locked-up

[...]

Reacting to reports that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she doesn’t want to see President Trump impeached because she would rather “see him in prison,” Fox News host Sean Hannity lashed out at the Democratic leader Thursday night.

During his show-opening monologue, the pro-Trump cable news star took aim at congressional Democrats over their desire to impeach the president, claiming they are getting assistance from “the psychotic media mob conspiracy theorist liars.”

Adding that the Democratic Party is the “party of anti-Trump rage and psychosis,” he moved on to Pelosi’s recent comments that impeachment “is not enough.”

“Speaker Nancy Pelosi telling senior Democrats she would like to see Trump behind bars,” Hannity exclaimed. “Based on no actual crimes, she wants a political opponent locked up in prison. Umm, that happens in banana republics. Beyond despicable behavior.”

Pelosi's statement, he said, was proof Democrats want to turn the United States into a country that we “no longer recognize.”
    [...]
    Yeah, how can a politician sink so low to say they'd like their opponents to be locked up?

Since the 2016 election the left have pointed the car at the cliff, hit the gas, smashed the guard rail, sailed through the air and then hit the ground in a fireball of epic proportion. They're now tossing gas and wood and anything else that will burn on the fire.

Me? I've just got a stick and a big bag of marshmallows.

Trump 2020.

You elected - chose, with plenty of other options - a genuine total dumpster fire, and you're somehow projecting that choice onto Democrats? Weird.

Projecting is what Trumpists do best. Now Hannity is decrying calls to lock Trump up as banana republic tactics. The irony and hypocrisy completely lost on him, of course.

I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary. But if you can't see how insane the left has reacted to Trump's victory there's little point in hashing over it in any serious way. And since the left have not presented one candidate that actually has a clue it will be Trump again in 2020.

You may not have voted but you sure are letting us know now how you have been taken in by his BS. Holding him accountable for his fleecing? Nope. Holding him accountable for the mess he makes of foreign relations? Nope. Holding him accountable for incouraging an enemy to hack us? Nope. All you do is spout off about how others shouldn't hold him accountable. Nice job but you aren't fooling anyone. Just because you are too lazy and complacent to vote gives you no special consideration. Much the opposite.

Oh Tocky...I voted. I NEVER miss an opportunity to vote. But I also like to check in here from time to time at TTLG left wing central and toss in a friendly reminder that just because you all jerk each other off don't mean the rest of the world thinks like you do. Oh and...you missed a spot, right-------> there.

Trump's consistent >50% disapproval rating would tend to indicate that the rest of the world is less likely to think like YOU do than like we do. Especially given how few fans Trump has outside the United States.

The Onion reports on the presidential race:

https://politics.theonion.com/media-...nti-1835302127

WASHINGTON—Warning that the promise of publicity and notoriety is often exactly what motivates a run for the White House in the first place, media ethics groups called on news outlets Thursday to stop releasing the names of presidential candidates, part of an effort to stem the tide of copycats. “When a person launches a bid for president and then receives widespread media coverage, it only inspires other unstable individuals out there to do the exact same thing,” said media ethicist Payton Howard, who recommended reporters continue to cover announcements of candidacy when they have news value, but avoid naming the person campaigning for the presidency. “These announcements have been happening nearly every week, often accompanied by some sort of policy proposal that has been written in an attempt to justify the action. But when those ideas get repeated in the media, they can inspire a whole new crop of imitators who seek the attention that comes from a presidential campaign. It is irresponsible to make celebrities out of these people. They are clearly very sick.” At press time, it appeared the new media strategy failed when former New Orleans mayor Mitch Landrieu announced he was running for president.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Oh Tocky...I voted. I NEVER miss an opportunity to vote. But I also like to check in here from time to time at TTLG left wing central and toss in a friendly reminder that just because you all jerk each other off don't mean the rest of the world thinks like you do. Oh and...you missed a spot, right-------> there.
    I have to admit, some of the teeth gnashing can be a little ridiculous. But on that same note, let's not pretend that Trump's just some random, run of the mill conservative politician that has all the liberal cucks fleeing for their safe spaces. Guy's about 15 different types of off the reservation.

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Apparently, Lord Dampnut's fanclub is not too thrilled with Nancy Pelosi right now (not that they ever are):
    Lord Dampnut's TV lawyer and ghoul impersonator Rudy Giuliani joins the pearl-clutching:

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/sta...44649282998273

Pelosi said @realDonaldTrump should go to prison. But she said nothing about a trial or a jury or a presumption of innnocence. Is this worse than Joe McCarthy? They are destroying any adherence to our constitution. And the Fake News failure to hold them accountable is corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance View Post
    Trump's consistent >50% disapproval rating would tend to indicate that the rest of the world is less likely to think like YOU do than like we do. Especially given how few fans Trump has outside the United States.
    Now just wait a minute here; everyone knows Trump has the full support of Putin, Jong Un and Xi and I'm sure the citizens in the countries of those noble leaders will support whomever they're told to support, so that's gotta be more than >50% in support of him, right (see 'sarcasm')? And how can you fault a man who's keeping his vow to unite America? Well ..... except for the Muslims, Blacks, Hispanics, women, and anyone who doesn't like being literally hit by a vehicle driven by one of Trump's rabid supporters and run over repeatedly until thoroughly dead, that is (see Charlottesville protest). Oh, and except for those silly airheads who get so worked up about our environment, our national debt, our foreign relations with the leaders of our allied countries, our healthcare, education, and science funding and how the cost of living is about to make a phenomenal leap skyward (see Trump's tariffs), of course. Yeah, well, except for those people and everyone knows people like that just have to have something to complain about and they're only doing so because the fake news media has brainwashed them, right? Hell, I'd go as far to say that we, as a country, have become SO united under Trump that we've become as united as we were during the Civil War. And that's saying a lot, you know.

*sighs* Some days I don't know whether to laugh or cry, so I just grab a covfefe and a hamberder and go out back to the smocking area and try to relax. If it's at night, then I also gaze in awe at the moon, which is now a part of Mars, or so I've been told.
    Last edited by Dia; 10th Jun 2019 at 10:22.

Lord Dampnut's valiant administration defeats evil immigrant tree:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...riendship-dies

It was a symbolic gift from Emmanuel Macron to Donald Trump at the height of their “bromance” last year: an oak tree ceremoniously planted in the manicured lawns of the White House by both leaders.

Macron, on a state visit to the US at the time, tweeted that the sapling would be “a reminder … of these ties that bind us” and the “tenacity of the friendship” of the two nations. From little acorns, great transatlantic ties would take root and grow, was the message.

Now, just as symbolically with relations strained between the two, the oak tree has reportedly died.
    [...]

The Truth About Trump's Big "Win" Over Mexico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIiY4-6_CSI

That's why Trump was in France last week. To announce he had negotiated an armistice with Nazi Germany.

"Just send your fine people over here."

More of Trump's Best People.

In short, Secretary of Transportation, Elaine Chao, wife of Kentucky tortoise enthusiast and Senator, Mitch McConnell :
    - Failed to divest her shares in the USA's largest supplier of paving materials and lied that she had done so.
    - Tried to use tax funded trade missions to China for meetings between her family members and Chinese business leaders.
    - Her father and sister sit on the board of China State Shipbuilding while Chao has worked to reduce and eliminate grants, contracts and loans to small, US domestic ship builders.
    - Chao hired McConnell's former campaign organiser as a special liaison to direct tax money to projects in Kentucky, benefiting her husband. The only such special interest coordinator to exist in any department.

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    Tony's trusted source Wohl is caught with his pants down again (thankfully not literally):
    What the fuck are you on about? None of the stories mentioned have jack shit to do with anything I've posted. In fact they directly contradict things I've said such as that they're Grooming Pete Buttigieg for either a P or VP spot on the ticket ( I know this because I know about some fundraising dinners that happened with major Finance players in NYC).

"Mayer Pete sexual assault" is something I've never heard of before and even it was that's not something I'd say if I actually believed in any of the bullshit they made up about "Pete" enough to share it. Had it actually been true it's something I don't consider to be particularly relevant for forecasting: in that case it would just be swept under the rug and anyone who talked about it would be gaslighted.

Also STOP trying to cast me as some Trumper. It's dishonest bullshit and you know it. My preferred candidate is Tulsi Gabbard

Funny thing about the right "jerking off to each other"...

I'm starting to become a big fan of Tim Pool. He's a much needed centrist voice of sanity among a sea of pro/anti Trump opportunists, and one of the few doing actual journalism who is generally separating opinion and fact.

This video is interesting. I don't think it's quite "proof" as the title says it is but it is strongly indicative.

Great example of how to leftists, "The rest of the world" actually means "Western Europe".

have become SO united under Trump that we've become as united as we were during the Civil War. And that's saying a lot, you know.
    Hey, remember a few weeks back when you were saying I was insane for predicting that there is going to be a civil war in America?

Nevermind that this division was present before Trump but my point still stands. The biggest reason I'm noticing is that a lot of people on the left seemed to believed that after Obama we were going to have Democrat presidencies and full Democrat control in perpetuity.

But the current incarnation of the American left are Chekists so of course they're going to feel that way about descent.
    Last edited by Tony_Tarantula; 12th Jun 2019 at 10:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    What the fuck are you on about? None of the stories mentioned have jack shit to do with anything I've posted.
    Remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Tarantula View Post
    All this talk of Russia..

I present to you discussions, out in the open, of how the agents of a foreign state can influence the election by stopping a US candidate's campaign

https://twitter.com/smerc82/status/1129189655633649664?
    That's your guy Wohl right there. You know, that guy whose entire MO is to smear Democrats and try to sow division between them?

Never said you were a "Trumper", whatever that means, but you sure do easily fall for Trumpian tactics. You take people who are entirely untrustworthy at their word, but think that being part of "mainstream media" makes people inherently untrustworthy. Maybe that's why you so easily fall for videos whose entire argument seems to be about strawmanning "SJWs" and saying "Leftists are bad, mmmkay?" over and over again.
    Last edited by Starker; 12th Jun 2019 at 14:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    More of Trump's Best People.
    In short, Secretary of Transportation, Elaine Chao, wife of Kentucky tortoise enthusiast and Senator, Mitch McConnell :
    - Failed to divest her shares in the USA's largest supplier of paving materials and lied that she had done so.
    - Tried to use tax funded trade missions to China to for meetings between her family members and Chinese business leaders.
    - Her father and sister sit on the board of China State Shipbuilding while Chao has worked to reduce and eliminate grants, contracts and loans to small, US domestic ship builders.
    - Chao hired McConnell's former campaign organiser as a special liaison to direct tax money to projects in Kentucky, benefiting her husband. The only such special interest coordinator to exist in any department.
    Mitch McConnell is apparently not happy, though:

https://politics.theonion.com/mitch-...s-m-1835205639

WASHINGTON—Admitting that the financial arrangement of their marriage made him uncomfortable, Senator Mitch McConnell revealed Monday that he often feels emasculated by his wife, U.S. secretary of transportation Elaine Chao, who makes more illicit money than him. “I don’t like saying it, but it makes me feel like less of a man to see how much more ethically compromised money my wife brings in,” said the Republican Senate majority leader, adding that despite his own efforts to leverage his congressional standing for ill-gotten gains from a variety of dark-money financiers, the vast majority of the couple’s wealth came from his wife’s work using her government positions to give favorable treatment to her family’s overseas firms. “I’m a traditional guy, so it’s just hard to stomach looking at our joint illicit finances and knowing she’s contributing way more dirty money than me. Plus, her family gives us a lot of cash, which is kind of embarrassing to be a grown adult man receiving financial help from your wife’s corrupt parents. It’s just hard being in a marriage where your wife is the primary payola winner.” McConnell also admitted that in his darkest moments, he feels emasculated by the thought that his wife has been way more successful at undermining the principles of democratic government in the United States than he has.

Your non-factual statements aside.

The DNC announced that Lady Alex Jones is going to be a DNC debate moderator.

Anyone care to take a wild stab what topic she's going to be asking about?

That's your guy Wohl right there. You know, that guy whose entire MO is to smear Democrats and try to sow division between them?
    I used that one because it's obvious and was hoping it would be on the nose enough, because you don't actually give a shit.

It's no secret that the Israel Lobby hates Tulsi. You can read what their mouthpiece newspapers say: https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/tuls...-u-s-1.6915367

Attempts to cast guilt by association: https://www.jpost.com/American-Polit...l-first-579917

And Jacob Wohl actually IS a rabid zionist.

He's one of the guys who was spearheading the "Omar is anti-semitic" narrative: https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Ilhan...-resign-580575

In this instance it was entirely factual to state that He was part of the Israel Lobby. It's also entirely consistent with the Israel Lobby's behavior: they badly want the US to intervene and launch a full blown war to overthrow Assad.

But hey....I cite one Tweet from this guy (that's entirely consistent with the rest of his unhinged behavior..This tweet literally ADMITS to doing what came out in the "scandal" later) and apparently that means I believe in the guy entirely and uncritically.

Do you see how that works because your brain made a logical shortcut that doesn't exist? I reached the story significantly earlier than you did because his Tweet was ADMITTING to doing what you didn't catch on to until weeks later. That's why I'm not a huge conspiracy theory guy. People tend to let the truth slip surprisingly easily and it's there for anyone who cares to pay attention.

It's also ironic AF that you're outraged over this. Remember when Hillary Clinton's campaign was sending out orders to media lackeys to prop up Donald Trump as a "pied piper" candidate in order to sow division in the Republican field?
    Last edited by Tony_Tarantula; 12th Jun 2019 at 17:06.

Hate to double post but:

Do you see why trying to use that to attack me is probably the worst move you could have made? The Tweet I cited literally says "We are using shady means to take out candidates we don't like", and you come out later with a story that says "Jacob Wohl is using Shady Means to attack candidates he doesn't like", then start strutting around like that somehow gloriously shows I was crazy.

Well congratu-fucking-lations. You reached exactly the same conclusion I did, just much more slowly.

You would have come out looking much better if you'd said "Damn, Tony's right. Jacob Wohl WAS doing that kind of shit".

And are really going to be surprised that Trump's Israel-aligned interests are going to be doing extremely shady shit on his behalf? Mossad has their PSYOPS reputation for good reason.

Page 420 of 422 FirstFirst ... 170320370375380385390395400405410415416417418419420421422 LastLast