TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: KingsBridge V.1 crashing

KingsBridge V.1 crashing

This FM is crashing at the "Lost & Found" in the mission. It froze and then crashed after hitting esc button 3 times in a row for me. Sidori reported this on the last post as well: https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthre...144830&page=9&

I was not able to find a read me file in the fm to see if this was reported by beta testers.

Quote Originally Posted by howeird View Post
    This FM is crashing at the "Lost & Found" in the mission. It froze and then crashed after hitting esc button 3 times in a row for me. Sidori reported this on the last post as well: https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthre...144830&page=9&

I was not able to find a read me file in the fm to see if this was reported by beta testers.

Adding to this, I discovered an oddity - I have two installations of Thief 2, one from Steam and one from GOG - the crashing only seems to occur on the GOG version for me. Both copies have used the full install for T2Fix, with all mods disabled for the fan-mission. Unsure what could be causing this - the only difference that comes to mind is that I'm using AngelLoader for the GOG version, and the NewDark FMLoader for the Steam version.

Edit: I tried the fm with the disk version and steam version. It's crashing regardless of which one i use. I was using a save from the disk version on the steam version so maybe the save is corrupted. I'll have to do a restart on steam version to see if that fixes it.

Edit 2: I deleted the old save and started fresh but it's still crashing at the 'Lost & Found' with both steam version and disk version. I'm using Newdark 1.27b.
    Last edited by howeird; 4th May 2020 at 11:24.