TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: 1 Million Units Contest - VOTING

1 Million Units Contest - VOTING

We have a voting page available, so do your patriotic duty and VOTE! Big thanks to Al_B for setting this up.

Click here to vote-----> https://www.ttlg.com/polls/onemillion

FYI, I'm going to extend the voting period through the end of February, and announce the winner on March 1st.

i voted,good luck everyone,and thank you so much again for all the hard work,it was a pleasure to play them all

my top 3 1=The Turning of the Leaves 9/10/10,2=the cinder notes 9/10/9,3=Alcazar 10/9/8

I think those will be my top three, too. I'll have to review a bit before I vote, though.

And yeah. After review same top three, though in a different order.

i was going to post i figure most would have same top 3 in different orders

it comes down to voting on each categorie honestly for each persons view, of best use of space/building design/storyline

hence why they will be in different orders

it amazes me how the top 3 missions i picked were so close in different ways,one was a hands down use of best space,while another had best storyline and one had best design of map

but i do belive the top 3 i picked over all will be the same as most everyone else,just based on how voting is layed out,and yes i saw people can skip catagories on voting and just put one solid number,then and only then do i think people can pick a different mission as top 3

Voted earlier this morning. Good luck to all the authors, and thanks a lot for keeping Thief alive!

I couldnt play thief 1 missions but all the thief 2 ones.
    There was one mission especially that i found so bad that i actually good sick...
    I am glad that we had so many entries...

No mission was a perfect 30 however my top 3 were are all above 26 points.

Fantastic entertainment.

How are you trying to launch the Thief 1 missions? Are you launching them with Thief2, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Owl2 View Post
    I couldnt play thief 1 missions but all the thief 2 ones.
    There was one mission especially that i found so bad that i actually good sick...
    I am glad that we had so many entries...

No mission was a perfect 30 however my top 3 were are all above 26 points.

Fantastic entertainment.
    Hello Owl2,

you can only play them if Thief Gold is installed - if this is the case, you should easily get these FM working with FMSel for TG

Greetings

It's very hard to make a real difference with such solid entries like Turning of the Leaves, Perdurance, Cinder Notes, Alcazar, and of course the genius Midsummer Night's Heist.

Just WOW!

Mostly great missions - thanks to all authors!

My faves are - in that order: Alcazar, The Cinder Notes, A Midsummer Night's Heist, The Turning of the Leaves, Recipe for Turmoil, Sabotage in Eastport, The Perdurance, Nightwalk, Sinister Night

I had a lot of (short) fun with them and will play most of them a second time to get maxloot (I normally only go for 90+% loot to enjoy the story, atmosphere & mechanics).

This contest includes so many good missions, but my top 3 would be 1. the turning of the leaves (by far) 2. the cinder notes 3. a midsummer nightīs heist

Thanks to the authors for their awesome job!

Voted right now, many thanks to the authors for building such quality missions.

Iíve just voted on all entries. I donít know if anyone else had this but because the Voting page relies on you being logged into the Forums pages, via another tab, and because the Forums page doesnít appear to detect that you are busy on the voting page, after a time it logged me off. Iíd voted for about 3 of the entries, consulting my notes and commenting but when I voted on the 4th I was told I was not logged in so the last set of comments was lost. After that I regularly clicked at random on the Forums page just to register activity.

These were all outstanding missions and I was blown away by them. Great use of the space given and great game play.
    Thanks to all and good luck.
    pwl

The Turning of the leaves and Cinder Notes were a step above, thanks to all who participated.

I find it rather difficult to rate the three categories on a scale from 1-10. I would have preferred a scale from 1-5.

What I did was I just multiplied an overall score of 1-10 by 3 for most missions, leading to a score like 30, 27, 24 etc. Thanks for including the option to just submit an overall rating.

I have played all 9 missions, I have 1 favorite and 4 that would take the second place