TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patriot: Mission 5 "Saboteur"

hmmm... I'm playing on normal but this time I will check every body I left
    thanks Cheela

Normal:
    In the workshop area where there is another one of those bots being made is a tool/machine shop with a bomb receptacle. The wrence should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    Normal:
    In the workshop area where there is another one of those bots being made is a tool/machine shop with a bomb receptacle. The wrence should be there.
    I'm still havent found wrench You say workshop.. but You mean assembly line area ? Can You point me to proper area but in relation to game map...

Quote Originally Posted by bari View Post
    I'm still havent found wrench You say workshop.. but You mean assembly line area ? Can You point me to proper area but in relation to game map...
    You can find it in the Armoury. The Armoury, south of the Assembly Line, shown on the Experimental Department map: not the Armoury on the main map.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post
    You can find it in the Armoury. The Armoury, south of the Assembly Line, shown on the Experimental Department map: not the Armoury on the main map.
    Oh My God it's been in this place all the time how could I missed !
    Thanks Sagittal !

I've placed 4 th explosives and only fifth left to place in robots chamber. I have red shell from giant robot but I have no idea where to convert it into explosive ...?
    reading previous posts didnt point me to proper solution any help ?
    lack of clues in this mission

Quote Originally Posted by bari View Post
    I've placed 4 th explosives and only fifth left to place in robots chamber. I have red shell from giant robot but I have no idea where to convert it into explosive ...?
    reading previous posts didnt point me to proper solution any help ?
    lack of clues in this mission
    Normal difficulty?
    Head back from that area to the place where the second bot is being built. Face the bot. Go into the machine room on the left. One of the machines is a saw...

I have problem in the very beginning. How to pass Garrett protector? I tried mantling and jumping over red beams. Nothing worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    I have problem in the very beginning. How to pass Garrett protector? I tried mantling and jumping over red beams. Nothing worked.
    Nevermind. I found. I was angry that I had to throw away all the explosive charges.

what is the tactic to lure the robot to the impulse and destroy it? it won't move close enough.

@Sir Reginald
    Maybe can be done better, i lured it with a flare but it needed some patience. The self-destroying signal worked through the wall so it was not necessary to lure it into that side-room.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    @Sir Reginald
    Maybe can be done better, i lured it with a flare but it needed some patience. The self-destroying signal worked through the wall so it was not necessary to lure it into that side-room.
    Well that was awesome! thanks, Cheela!

Glad for you all to solve this level but the last bomb in the robots body in the test area is to hard for me. I have dismantled the device out of his body (with wrench nr.5) but after putting this into the holder for the fuse I could not lure the giant near enough to this holder. The nearest is, where I am sitting in the tunnel above the holder and it stand only some meters before me and fire some rockets on me. But it take no notice from the device.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Sahnebacke View Post
    Glad for you all to solve this level but the last bomb in the robots body in the test area is to hard for me. I have dismantled the device out of his body (with wrench nr.5) but after putting this into the holder for the fuse I could not lure the giant near enough to this holder. The nearest is, where I am sitting in the tunnel above the holder and it stand only some meters before me and fire some rockets on me. But it take no notice from the device.
    In this kind of situation you need to just make noise without being seen. Just jump in place, so he will go after you and hide near machine. Giant bot should explode before noticing you.

Thank you! This was the trick - hopping up and dwon while sitting in the edge . The rest was not easy ! To get in the air tunnel from armory 2 and find the detonation lever.

i don't how to get out of the security area at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by howeird View Post
    i don't how to get out of the security area at the beginning.
    What would you naturally want to do with metal items when there's a metal detector nearby and you barely have any time left to re-plan your situation?

Hint: You want to get rid of them, look for something nearby where you can hide them away.

Then the sign is wrong because i still have a sword, and other metal as well.

Edit:Sorry, for being short. I was just frustrated because i was having lighting issues. I was attempting a short cut by dropping the explosives next to the fence because i thought i could frob them through the fence after going through the explosives detector. After doing that the detector still went off even though i no longer had the explosives, so i thought the sword, and or other items, was setting off the detector. I even put the explosives in the detector to see if they would set off the alarm. Since the alarm didn't go off putting them in the detector i thought it was the sword that was setting off the alarm.
    Last edited by howeird; 19th Nov 2019 at 16:25.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123