TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 68 of 68

Thread: Patriot: Mission 5 "Saboteur"

  1. #51
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2004
    Location: Warsaw (Poland)
    hmmm... I'm playing on normal but this time I will check every body I left
    thanks Cheela

  2. #52
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Jafaville New Zealand
    Normal:
    In the workshop area where there is another one of those bots being made is a tool/machine shop with a bomb receptacle. The wrence should be there.

  3. #53
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2004
    Location: Warsaw (Poland)
    Quote Originally Posted by bob_doe_nz View Post
    Normal:
    In the workshop area where there is another one of those bots being made is a tool/machine shop with a bomb receptacle. The wrence should be there.
    I'm still havent found wrench You say workshop.. but You mean assembly line area ? Can You point me to proper area but in relation to game map...

  4. #54
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2008
    Location: UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bari View Post
    I'm still havent found wrench You say workshop.. but You mean assembly line area ? Can You point me to proper area but in relation to game map...
    You can find it in the Armoury. The Armoury, south of the Assembly Line, shown on the Experimental Department map: not the Armoury on the main map.

  5. #55
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2004
    Location: Warsaw (Poland)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post
    You can find it in the Armoury. The Armoury, south of the Assembly Line, shown on the Experimental Department map: not the Armoury on the main map.
    Oh My God it's been in this place all the time how could I missed !
    Thanks Sagittal !

  6. #56
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2004
    Location: Warsaw (Poland)
    I've placed 4 th explosives and only fifth left to place in robots chamber. I have red shell from giant robot but I have no idea where to convert it into explosive ...?
    reading previous posts didnt point me to proper solution any help ?
    lack of clues in this mission

  7. #57
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Jafaville New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by bari View Post
    I've placed 4 th explosives and only fifth left to place in robots chamber. I have red shell from giant robot but I have no idea where to convert it into explosive ...?
    reading previous posts didnt point me to proper solution any help ?
    lack of clues in this mission
    Normal difficulty?
    Head back from that area to the place where the second bot is being built. Face the bot. Go into the machine room on the left. One of the machines is a saw...

  8. #58
    Member
    Registered: May 2013
    Location: Poland
    I have problem in the very beginning. How to pass Garrett protector? I tried mantling and jumping over red beams. Nothing worked.

  9. #59
    Member
    Registered: May 2013
    Location: Poland
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    I have problem in the very beginning. How to pass Garrett protector? I tried mantling and jumping over red beams. Nothing worked.
    Nevermind. I found. I was angry that I had to throw away all the explosive charges.

  10. #60
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2004
    what is the tactic to lure the robot to the impulse and destroy it? it won't move close enough.

  11. #61
    Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    @Sir Reginald
    Maybe can be done better, i lured it with a flare but it needed some patience. The self-destroying signal worked through the wall so it was not necessary to lure it into that side-room.

  12. #62
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    @Sir Reginald
    Maybe can be done better, i lured it with a flare but it needed some patience. The self-destroying signal worked through the wall so it was not necessary to lure it into that side-room.
    Well that was awesome! thanks, Cheela!

  13. #63
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2007
    Location: Leipzig (Germany)
    Glad for you all to solve this level but the last bomb in the robots body in the test area is to hard for me. I have dismantled the device out of his body (with wrench nr.5) but after putting this into the holder for the fuse I could not lure the giant near enough to this holder. The nearest is, where I am sitting in the tunnel above the holder and it stand only some meters before me and fire some rockets on me. But it take no notice from the device.

  14. #64
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Sahnebacke View Post
    Glad for you all to solve this level but the last bomb in the robots body in the test area is to hard for me. I have dismantled the device out of his body (with wrench nr.5) but after putting this into the holder for the fuse I could not lure the giant near enough to this holder. The nearest is, where I am sitting in the tunnel above the holder and it stand only some meters before me and fire some rockets on me. But it take no notice from the device.
    In this kind of situation you need to just make noise without being seen. Just jump in place, so he will go after you and hide near machine. Giant bot should explode before noticing you.

  15. #65
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2007
    Location: Leipzig (Germany)
    Thank you! This was the trick - hopping up and dwon while sitting in the edge . The rest was not easy ! To get in the air tunnel from armory 2 and find the detonation lever.

  16. #66
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2019
    i don't how to get out of the security area at the beginning.

  17. #67
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2012
    Location: Sweden.
    Quote Originally Posted by howeird View Post
    i don't how to get out of the security area at the beginning.
    What would you naturally want to do with metal items when there's a metal detector nearby and you barely have any time left to re-plan your situation?

    Hint: You want to get rid of them, look for something nearby where you can hide them away.

  18. #68
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2019
    Then the sign is wrong because i still have a sword, and other metal as well.

    Edit:Sorry, for being short. I was just frustrated because i was having lighting issues. I was attempting a short cut by dropping the explosives next to the fence because i thought i could frob them through the fence after going through the explosives detector. After doing that the detector still went off even though i no longer had the explosives, so i thought the sword, and or other items, was setting off the detector. I even put the explosives in the detector to see if they would set off the alarm. Since the alarm didn't go off putting them in the detector i thought it was the sword that was setting off the alarm.
    Last edited by howeird; 19th Nov 2019 at 16:25.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •