TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Announcing Thief: The Black Parade, a campaign for Thief Gold

Really beautiful. Looking forward to sneaking around there. Are those scenes from a single mission?

Nice! Seems hammerite heavy. If I may ask, how many missions is this video taken from?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdancer View Post
    Really beautiful. Looking forward to sneaking around there. Are those scenes from a single mission?
    Quote Originally Posted by klatremus View Post
    Nice! Seems hammerite heavy. If I may ask, how many missions is this video taken from?
    Just one mission, but don't worry this won't be the only one featuring some hammerites

Looking forward to this very much. How are things coming along?

Can we get some 'Last-post-was-months-ago' teaser screenies?

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    The members of Feuillade are all working on missions for the T1 Anniversary Contest, so I imagine little has been done the last few months on this project.

Ah , well my interest still stands

Thanks for the semi-update, Yandros

I believe most active FM authors are up to their oxters in anniversary mission shenanigans. It will be case of an FM famine before the feast, for 2018.
    Yes, oxter is a word. Google dear boy, google.

I believe you are spot on there, Purgator.

Quote Originally Posted by skacky View Post
    Not showing anything today, but we are still looking for artists who can draw briefing artwork. Please send me a PM if you are interested.
    Hi, i am new here and as i see i can't send private messages yet, but i would like to draw briefing artworks for your FM.

Hi there! I just saw the videos about this on youtube and was quite excited about it. Is this still being worked on or was the project abandoned?

DromEd Archmage
    Yeah !! We all saw these videos too ! We were so anxious to finaly see it finished in order to play it that we have decided to wait for ourself to finish it.
    Since we have been unable to see the project working by itself while we were waiting, we decided to protest against our own lazyness by thinking about cancelling the cancellation of the abandonned cancelling of the cancellation in order to abandon the project to cancel the cancellation of the canceled abandonned project on giving up the project to abandon our project. Simple story isn't it?

Okay here the truth :
    Skacky has decided to work on some crappy game, Squada ate too much mario's'shroom, DrK is still sleeping as usual and I've committed suicide because I could not survive alone in this wild project... (and you are currently talking to a bot I made before dying)

Have nevertheless no fear, everyone will be able to play TBP someday because we send to the community all our stuff. You can get all the files with the finished missions here. We are sorry guys...

Well that was one cryptic message, if I ever saw one...

But the link made it clearer

It did not look like you were asked so many times what happened to your project, so I dared to ask. Further I wanted to tell you I like what I had seen in the videos. Sorry if I have annoyed you.

I don't think you annoyed him, Firemage was just being a goofball. The project is not cancelled but is also not being actively worked on currently.

DromEd Archmage
    ^ Listen to this guy !
    Once again Yandros, you are right.

I was just kidding around. It's more original than repeating the old same "No it's not canceled, we're just working slowly". No harm, no annoyance !
    Last edited by FireMage; 26th Feb 2019 at 14:45.

If I am right, we got a few excellent appetizers for The Black Parade in the 20th Anniversary Contest. If the members of Feulliade made/worked on the missions I think they did, with only a year to do it... well, take as long as you need on The Black Parade. The quality will no doubt be outstanding.

I deleted ALL the off topic posts and their replies. If you want to talk about food in Thief, please start a dedicated thread where you can discuss the merits of healing fruits vs grapes vs aubergines all you want and others can avoid that thread if they choose to. Keep this thread strictly about this project.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkBogan
    If I am right, we got a few excellent appetizers for The Black Parade in the 20th Anniversary Contest. If the members of Feulliade made/worked on the missions I think they did, with only a year to do it... well, take as long as you need on The Black Parade. The quality will no doubt be outstanding.
    I agree. One can also play their previous FMs again in anticipation for The Black Parade. That would kind of be like playing a gigantic campaign already!

Anyway, a big thank you for the team. The contest FMs were just phenomenal, not to mention your previous work. They're all not just great levels, but also an amazing artistic / spiritual experience too !

The Black Parade Expansion Pack

Hey. I remembered good old days with one of my favourite game of all time Thief: The Dark Project ! No other Thief - related games. Anyone remembered Thief EAX demo as a part of Sound Blaster Live! card? Something cool, really innovative. Anyway I am pretty sure Calendra's Cistern, Bloodstone Prison, Events in Highrock are one of my best Thief 1 missions. Nothing makes me so excited like T1FM's so I am here and follow your Project Feuillade Industry’s guys, and wish you all the best to push this project to LGS level and beyond

It's been quiet around here, huh?

Fear not, dear taffers, for The Black Parade is very much alive. It is so alive in fact that Feuillade Industries now includes not one, not two, but three new illustrious level designers. They are DirkBogan, Marbleman and Schlock!
    The campaign is still being worked on and progress is being made on several missions. As usual, it's done when it's done. Oh and before I crawl back to the shadows, here's an enigmatic teaser shot:

Cat's outta the bag then

Great news! I've yet to play the latest mission from DirkBogan, but I really liked Shadow Play by Schlock and Cracks in the Glass from marbleman.

Sounds like the project is in good hands. I've enjoyed the missions by all the authors you listed, skacky.

As for that last screen shot, wow. I didn't know the engine was capable of that!

The Black Parade Expansion Pack

Feuillade Industries - I trust you, The Black Parade project is in good hands.
    Thief 1 atmosphere is always close to my heart. Quake and Diablo are other two unique productions of the same kind.
    To be honest is difficult to compare games from late 90s as they where uniqe for its own an represents different generes, but Thief impressed me more than Unreal.
    System Shock 2 is another extraordinary computer game, creation far ahead of it's time. Memories. I feel like player itself making notes and planning through the game as teeneger.
    Artists from Looking Glass Studios changed my life forever.

Beatifully written. I feel the same, Godlike. And also feel thankful for every FM we get. The Black Parade is an amazing thing to look forward to. The recent news about the new authors is great for me too, as I loved all of their work.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678