TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Just a simple hello and what's new with the Thief Universe

Just a simple hello and what's new with the Thief Universe

Hello Taffers, Just wanted to say hi to everyone in the Thief community. Hope everyone is doing well. I know just about everyday I post a new topic of something going wrong with my copy of Thief 1/Gold, Thief 2 and Thief Deadly Shadows games, but I've been thinking lately. The help I get from you guys, I want to thank you all, but I feel bad for all the taffing I've been giving you for awhile now. I'm sure you understand that we all make mistakes and I know I learn from them. The simple problems I always seem to run into with bugs and glitches I find in the Thief franchise is not because a game file gets messed up or deleted by accident. But I'm just afraid of just messing up my game even more if I don't know what I'm trying to do. Never intended to waste anyone's time with me, sorry, but everything is running good now, thank god! I'm so greatful to be part of this community and hope you all have a great day, take care my fellow Taffers!

(P.S. I know by now forsure I made a name for myself, haha! The infamous mcmike1489)

Zombified
    ok

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo47 View Post
    ok
    Especially you, even though in the past when I really am struggling with my game and I was driving you crazy that the best way to fix everything was to reinstall and repatch with TFix or T2Fix and didn’t quite listen, but that’s my bad. Computers can’t read our minds what we are thinking we are trying to do. Thank you for helping to the best of your ability. I feel like Garrett all this time just annoying the City Watch in the streets for so long, lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mcmike1489 View Post
    Hello Taffers, Just wanted to say hi to everyone in the Thief community. Hope everyone is doing well. I know just about everyday I post a new topic of something going wrong with my copy of Thief 1/Gold, Thief 2 and Thief Deadly Shadows games, but I've been thinking lately. The help I get from you guys, I want to thank you all, but I feel bad for all the taffing I've been giving you for awhile now. I'm sure you understand that we all make mistakes and I know I learn from them. The simple problems I always seem to run into with bugs and glitches I find in the Thief franchise is not because a game file gets messed up or deleted by accident. But I'm just afraid of just messing up my game even more if I don't know what I'm trying to do. Never intended to waste anyone's time with me, sorry, but everything is running good now, thank god! I'm so greatful to be part of this community and hope you all have a great day, take care my fellow Taffers!

(P.S. I know by now forsure I made a name for myself, haha! The infamous mcmike1489)
    Hi taffer I'm not extremely active with posting so I think I missed your topics, but admitting mistakes is always a tough but good thing to do. When I read my posts from when I was much younger (on other forums) I can see I was really annoying as well. I can't recognize myself like that now.

People change and if they learn from their mistakes it's only for the better.

Please don't stop posting ! I'm looking forward for your questions and answers you got.

you so famous now,they going to add you to the mc donalds menu "mcmike"

Like Garrett became somewhat famous to the City Watch. I became somewhat famous to the Thief community. Thanks, I won't stop posting, but I should probably take a break every once in awhile. Oh ok, no problem if you miss seeing my topics. I see, so you were like me then? Haha! Yeah, true you are right. By the way, I'm posting this thread as one post so I can acknowledge all of you at once instead of posting multiple threads individually.

Man, I told you to stop doing these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Psych0sis View Post
    Man, I told you to stop doing these things.
    Dude, everything is good now.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo47 View Post
    ok
    that

Well, since there is nothing else to discuss. I hope all of you have a great day!