TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Thread: FMs - Ghost/Perfect Thief Results (Part 8) [SPOILERS]

ANYBODY... HOME?

Very short mission. Impossible to ghost, because you are forced to break skeleton (ghost bust #1) and 4 planks leading to your neighbor's apartment (ghost bust #2).

STATS:

Time: 6 min 39 s; Loot: 0/0
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 1
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 0
    Damage Dealt: 0; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 0
    Iron Beasts Destroyed: 0; Disabled: 0
    Secrets: 0/0

GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE
    SUPREME GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE

THE BLUE STAR

Mission is easy to ghost it and even supreme ghosted. Also on Expert you need to grab all loot. There are some tricky situations like avoiding spider in sewers and ghost in attic. 2nd floor Camera Room is also tricky, because you need to time 2 patrollers (second patroller will be timed blindly) and camera movement. Going back through this passage will be harder. In Supervisor is purple box behind banner. Not a supreme bust, because it's imaginable that Garrett's hand can slip behind banner to open purple box with money.

On 3rd floor you get Attic key. I decided to block lock door and return key now before summoning of haunts. For Blue Star I rope down to floor, then sneak to place to the right behind pair of guards. From there I steal Blue Star. Then I backtrack into corner and use second rope arrow to return on wooden beam.

STATS:

Time: 41 min 21 s; Loot: 1250/1250
    Pockets Picked: 3/3; Locks Picked: 6

GHOST: SUCCESS
    PERFECT GHOST: SUCCESS
    SUPREME GHOST: SUCCESS
    PERFECT SUPREME: SUCCESS

CASTLE OF THE DEAD

This mission is hard. It can't be ghosted, because you will encounter some forced ghost busts. For start I'm gonna skip entirely looting houses, because residents are changing into zombies and start looking in entrance to their houses. Later I will get weapon to cure these people, so I will avoid ghost bust by getting spotted by these zombies. And I need to loot these houses, because loot objective force me to get all loot in this mission. Also I'm playing revised version with improved lighting.

RESTAURANT

You are starting outside. First go grab ring from well. Then go to front entrance of Restaurant. Get closer to servant. He will change into zombie and kill guard with Front Door key. There is a chance that he will open door. This way other servant will change into zombie too and 3 thieves will get killed. Quickly run to back entrance in SE house.

I had luck, zombie lady was turned away right, so I could grab coin stack and go along left side to Dining Room. Grab golden bottle near stairs and plates from table. Near front door should be body of other thief with Upstairs to Bunk Room key.

Upstairs is Blacky with Wall Safe key, which you need to use through banner and grab Vault Room key. Go downstairs to Vault and grab Castle Main Gates key. Also use lever. Time to leave. Unfortunately I can sneak near zombie lady from kitchen. She corrected her position and she always alerts. It would be possible before zombification. Luckily I can exit through front door. If you jump forward, servant zombie will not notice you. Go to Castle.

CASTLE

Run into shadow on bridge and jump right into water. Under bridge is ring. Swim to cave with not very dangerous spider. First go east. In house is goblet, golden bottle and fire poker. Noble will change into zombie. Go upstairs. Sneak for left coin stack, then return to stairs. Mantle on wooden railing around stairs and sneak that way to grab second coin stack. Return to cave and go west.

Singer lady is neutral, so you can easily grab her coin stack. Go upstairs. There is zombie protecting other coin stack. You need to rope up to wooden railing behind zombie. Grab coin stack and drop on stairs. Go outside and go to front entrance to Castle. On the right of it is entrance to passage connecting corner towers.

1st guard is easy to dodge. 2nd and 3rd - I will need to nudge slightly right. In 3rd tower is chest with 5 moss arrows. In 4th tower you need again nudge guard right to get to chest with 5 water arrows. Return all the way to main entrance to the Castle and go through white double door. This leads to Lord of this Castle.

SIR FREDDIE M

Mantle on stairs when guard is going down. Go upstairs, jump to 2 swords, use sword switch to get on wooden beams above Throne Room. Douse 2 braziers and 2 torches behind Sir Freddie M. Rope down near passage to his private room. Sneak to him to steal his Tomb of Kings key and goblet and golden bottle near him.

Enter his private room and steal 2 goblets and 2 plates from table, fire poker and loot from 2nd chest. Through banner grab Dead Maker and Cathedral Gate key from purple box. Return on wooden beams and leave Sir Freddie M Area. Between 2 houses is Tomb of Kings. Inside grab everything from every grave, frob skull and rope up for Scepter and urn. Downstairs all 4 graves has loot and on each of 3 ends is 1 urn.

KILLING CASTLE ZOMBIES

Dead Maker can change zombies into people with one slash. But every person will 2nd alert. Not to you, but zombie explosion. I'm starting from west house. Close all doors, go upstairs and rope up behind zombie. Kill it. Singer below will 2nd alert and together with her, spider in cave below will also 2nd alert (ghost bust #1). Luckily guards will not hear.

Go to east house. Killing noble zombie will 2nd alert his cured form, change upstairs people into zombies and again 2nd alert spider (ghost bust #2). Wait for zombies upstairs to calm down and kill one of them. It will 2nd alert cured form, 3rd alert other zombie and 2nd alert noble below (ghost bust #3), so kill last zombie and his cured form will 2nd alert (ghost bust #4).

Time to leave Castle. Open main gate with Castle Main Gates key and strafe run into shadow. Time to deal with zombies in the Village.

KILLING VILLAGE ZOMBIES

First I'm killing zombie in front of Restaurant. If doors are locked other zombie will not hear anything. Cured form will 2nd alert together with patrolling outside thief (near starting point) and nearby stationary guard (ghost bust #5). Go to back door and kill kitchen zombie lady. Her cured form will 2nd alert (ghost bust #6). Go to NW house (near starting point).

Enter, close door and grab 2 coin stacks. Go near 2nd door, woman will change into zombie and you will get new objective. Kill zombie. Her cured form will 2nd alert (ghost bust #7). Go to 2nd house. Grab 2 coin stacks, go to 2nd door, kill zombie. Cured person will 2nd alert (ghost bust #8). Go to 3rd house. Grab golden bottle and hide in shadow near fruit, kill zombie and his cured form will 2nd alert (ghost bust #9). After this we cured all zombies. Go to Cathedral.

CATHEDRAL

Go right and rope up to 3rd floor beam. In locked room is golden bottle and book switch. Drop to 1st floor and go to stairs leading to 3rd floor. In Armory you find 2 golden bottles and in corridor after first beam there is tiny ring on floor. Return to stairs and go to basement.

Grab book, go into corner and grab mask. Gate will drop and 3 haunts will spawn. You can kill first haunt without alert, also that way you will complete killing undead objective. So this death is excused. But other 2 haunts will alert and attack you. You must kill them too. This will raise gate, but still that's a ghost bust #10. In the newly opened tomb you will find rest of loot on graves.

Time to leave. Go to starting point. Now you need to get spotted by archer in front of Bafford Manor. This trigger finishing last objective. Archer will try to shoot you, but cancel it. But still that's a ghost bust #11.

STATS:

Time: 58 min; Loot: 4058/4058
    Pockets Picked: 2/4; Locks Picked: 5
    Back Stabs: 33 (?); Knock Outs: 0
    Damage Dealt: 181; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 12

Why my Back Stabs stat shows number 33? I killed from back only 8 zombies, other zombie and 3 haunts were killed head on. Nobody else died from my hand.

PERFECT GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE

Wow, 11 ghost busts. That's one tough mission!

Quote Originally Posted by klatremus View Post
    Wow, 11 ghost busts. That's one tough mission!
    Nah, other than these 11 forced ghost busts this mission isn't very difficult to ghost. Next one, Infinity Crescendo, is difficult and like previous also has some forced ghost busts.

INSANITY'S CRESCENDO

Mission is split into 2 big areas: Mansion and Underground. In Mansion there is hidden bonus objective for KO-ing everyone except captain. If I do that, then my mansion run will not be any different from my test run. I decided to not unlock this hidden objective. Other hidden objective mention taking person from Mansion to Underground. Again I'm gonna skip this one to avoid KO-ing anyone, because objective doesn't even mention that I must KO this person.

MANSION - SECOND FLOOR

You are outside, so rope up to nearby window leading to 2nd floor. Grab glasses and Bedrooms Master key from box. Go behind archer, then go behind guard into corridor. Pass guard from left and enter balcony. Grab 2 goblets from table and ring from far plant. Captain has Machine Room key. Return to corridor and pass guard from left. Go to stairs and descend. Go left behind patrollers.

MANSION - FIRST FLOOR

First you have 2 rooms on both sides. Both are patrolled by 1 guard who has Entrance key, which you don't need. I went right to Library, hid in shadow in doorway and turned off light. Then hid in corner, so patroller could leave. In Library is purse from painter, 2 vases and ring on top of bookcase near painter. In SW corner on side of bookcase is secret switch for loot in NE part of Library. Go to 2nd room leading to Dining Room. Turn off light and take everything from table. Ignore Bar for now and return to corridor.

Next room is opened with Master key. Read book to get new objectives. Next is bathroom with ring on sink. North side of corridor has back door. It's good to cross it while crouching. Next room is WC with Dry Sponge in bucket. Next is priest's bedroom. Grab purse and Flask of Water near bed. Next room is closed with key hidden inside. Last room is Bar.

Go inside, block close door, so you can turn off lights without being seen. Get inside. Grab purse from noble, then go between woman and stationary guard and pass him during his turning animation. Grab another purse, 3 coin stacks from table and woman's goblet. Go on the other side of counter and grab everything from it. Then go behind bartender and grab Benny's Mead from wine rack. Return to corridor.

Last room is Kitchen. Quickly turn off light. There is plate near stove, 3 plates in sink, 8 plates on shelf and also Salt (3rd can on shelf). On very top of shelves is 7 more plates. Drop down and go near stairs. Wait for maid to enter Kitchen, you also need to time 3 patrollers downstairs and descend into basement.

MANSION - BASEMENT

Go across to Furnace Room. Grab Bellows and hide near boxes. Here are 3 patrollers, one of them has Armory key. They are patrolling Guards and Servants Bedrooms and stairs to Kitchen. First go left to Guards Bedroom. In 1st and 3rd chest is loot. Be careful patrollers can 2nd alert to picklocking sound. Under table are 4 coins. Lean to turn off light in next room. Read note on wall, grab 4 coin stacks from table and steal golden bottle from drunk guard. Backtrack and go across to Servant Quarters. In locked chest is loot. Then enter metal door to Machine Room.

Go through it and put Benny's Mead on tray. Then turn off turrets from Showroom. You can strafe run into Armory to grab extra equipment. Return to Machine Room, close doors and drop into water. Underwater you find 5 coins. Drop Salt to disable force field. Bow you need to time yourself with 3 patrollers. Drop Dry Sponge and quickly run to Furnace Room. Use Wet Sponge on cart of coal to get Dirty Sponge. This is a time event, so be quick. Return to Kitchen.

FINISHING MANSION

Go to front entrance and rope up to SE part of railing when archer is going left. Drop on carpet and quickly open door to Showroom. Inside you will find 6 masks and Fire Gem in box. Wait for archer and go behind him to Concert Room. Under sleeping woman are 2 coins. Wait for archer to go left and use Master key to enter Master Room at the top of stairs.

Use Dirty Sponge on book. Descend to Library. Wait for butler to pass and return to Master Room. Open safe. Inside is loot and Shed key. Return to Furnace Room, go on top of boxes and open door in ceiling. Return to shadow at starting point and go along south wall to Shed. Be careful, patrollers are crazy sensitive, so be sure no patrollers are in this part of outside area.

Inside Shed is tunnel and crate. Crate is indestructible, but there is event in which this crate will be destroyed. This means ghost bust in the place of intended use possible ghost bust from guards patrolling nearby the Shed. To minimize possibility of ghost bust I have decided to put crate on top of 3rd ladder going down.

UNDERGROUND - EAST TOWER

Another huge location. Unfortunately with some forced ghost busts. First douse torch on the left to get a hideout. First sneak to East Tower. There is gem. Go to 2nd floor and grab another gem. Go to side room with lever. There is window with haunt below. The intended solution is to block 1st gate with crate, but after entering behind 2nd gate crate gets destroyed no matter where it is. So I can't use it.

There is other way. Mantle diagonally on window, so you will be allowed to crouch. Drop on haunt, so you will not get hurt. There is also much harder way to try to mantle on torch below. This way you will quietly drop on floor. Pass haunt and go along right wall to Second Scroll. Out of 5. You need all of them to beat Labyrinth. 1st gate will open.

Time to climb to 3rd floor this time. Jump for gem. Side passage leads to Labyrinth, so ignore it. You aren't ready. Climb to 4th floor and jump for gem. Then rope up to wooden beams and go into beam passage. There is box with loot here. Other end of this passage leads to South Tower.

UNDERGROUND - SOUTH TOWER

Rope up to 1st beam, from it drop on torch and drop on floor. You are on 4th floor of South Tower. You can open gate to East Tower, but it spawns haunt, so don't do that. Grab 2 gems near statue and rope up to last beam. There is Fourth Scroll. Travel back to 1st beam, drop on torch and on floor. Descend to 3rd floor and grab another 2 gems. Side passage leads to place with very noisy ghost bust, so I don't want to mess with this place just yet.

Descend to 2nd floor.and grab 2 gems. Then go south through haunt corridor. Rope down, use 2 levers and grab loot from box. Shoot rope arrow into 2nd beam, so later you will rope up to 2nd beam. Leave both rope arrows and return to South Tower. Go east to open shortcut to 1st floor and from there grab 2 gems. Return to shadow near obelisk.

UNDERGROUND - EAST WATER PASSAGE

You need to shoot your last rope arrow into wooden beam close to First Scroll under obelisk. Grab it and slowly descend into water. You must strafe swim through water passage at east to air pocket indicated by your rope arrow. Climb on rope to get secret moneybox. Fall into water. Don't save while in rope. After loading I got stuck and Garrett refused to drop into water. Strafe swim for Fifth Scroll. Return to air pocket and strafe swim to obelisk. Mantle into shadow.

Leave rope arrow here. It will be there for a very long time and you will retrieve it after getting Blade. In other words at the end of this mission. For now return to haunt corridor and collect your 2 rope arrows. Don't close air pockets, they will be useful later, much later. Now it's time to go to 3rd floor of South Tower. It's time to get this last scroll and score our 1st ghost bust.

THIRD SCROLL

Here is haunt patrolling around brazier. Use Bellows on it, gate will raise. Go into corridor. See red light on floor? It's mines. You can't disarm it, you can't jump over either. The only way is jump in front of them to lure haunt on the other side to step on them and make explosion. That's the intended solution and there is no other way. There is no way to alert other 1st haunt to enter on mines. So it's impossible to lure them both.

Jump in place and lure other haunt here. Step back and wait for explosion. Quickly take body to corridor, which this haunt patrolled before death. So this whole event with mines is ghost bust #1. Wait for 1st haunt to calm down and grab Third Scroll. Also read scroll near fountain for new objective. Return to brazier. Go behind haunt, but not too close, because after explosion he's more sensitive. Leave and quickly go on the other side of tower along left side, crouch. When haunt pass go to ladders and go to 3rd floor of East Tower to entrance to Labyrinth.

LABYRINTH

Ride up and look through hole. Gate to Labyrinth will open and haunt will get spawn. Douse both torches. Drop on torch near gate and enter. Go left, straight, straight, right. That's the route for both ways. You are in Samoth's Lair. Read book, then grab Hans key. Super haunt will spawn and torches will lighten (if you doused any). There is no way to avoid him, he's immune to flash bombs and fast. So go through Labyrinth quickly and jump to elevator going up. 2nd haunt will alert too. So let's call this whole escape from Samoth's Lair one big ghost bust #2. Why every worst thing must happen on 3rd floors?

Wait for both haunts to calm down. Super haunt will return to Samoth's Lair. After few minutes descend and go back to Labyrinth. Warps vanished, so you can explore it and grab 2 loot boxes. Time to leave and go to 2nd floor of South Tower to locked door.

HANS HIDEOUT

Go down. Here is haunt on short patrol going in and out small room.You can pass him on his right in both directions. There is Eye of Wrath on desk, use banner and press switch. You probably have time for only doing one stuff at the time, so you will need 3 round to do everything. Go upstairs to secret passage. Grab Hans Safe key and Hans Secret Diary. Time to leave this place for now and return to Mansion.

RETURN TO MANSION

Again sneak to starting point and rope up to 2nd floor window. Behind wardrobe is lock. From secret stash grab Teleport Control and Teleport Receiver. Receiver you throw somewhere, then you use Teleport Control to teleport there. So teleport yourself outside. Open window near entrance to basement and teleport inside. There is 30 plates and ring behind south coach. Teleport outside. Time to return to Underground.

FUN STUFF WITH TELEPORT DEVICE

Put Receiver on ground and go into water. Go back to 5th scroll, new passage is open, so strafe swim to secret moneybox. Teleport back. Grab Receiver and go into water. Under obelisk on north side is hole. Throw Receiver there, wait few seconds, then teleport to secret place. Grab Receiver and huge purse, also take 2 gems. Then go upstairs and drop healing potion and on top of it Receiver into hole to teleport out of this place.

Leave Receiver on ground and go into water. Go west this time to 1st exit out of water. Go on the left side of haunt. When he will turn around, go closer to Fountain and use Flask of Water. Teleport back and go to fountain near Third Scroll. Use Magic Water on fountain to get Plant of Life.

Go up and rope into beam passage. Behind box is hole, teleport there and grab 4 secret boxes. Go to entrance to Labyrinth and go up where you were looking into statue. Statue gone, so teleport there for secret box. Descend and return to obelisk.

WARLOCK LAIR

Shoot rope arrow into wooden beam visible in hole above double door. Then go into west water passage. This time swim to the end and climb ladder up. 4 wraiths will spot you (ghost bust #3). Run and climb rope, use Eye of Wrath to freeze wraiths. On SE beam is secret gem. Now go forward and throw Receiver into hole.

From now on I received a lot of crashes up until the end of mission. First crash was after teleporting not into Warlock Lair, but into some broken wall. From there I received a lot of crashes from loading saves. Sometimes they work, but most of the time they crash this game. It never happened to me during my test run when I KO-ed and killed everyone. I guess there is just so many enemies that game starting to break. So yeah, it's not a good mission for ghosters.

Teleport on top of north column and read book. Warlock will spot you. Drop down and when Warlock will come closer, teleport back to the book. Throw Receiver closer to SE column on the left and teleport there, grab Receiver and throw it on top of SE column. Teleport there and throw a switch.

Builder will come to destroy Warlock. Later will teleport super haunt and other 4 monsters. But killing Warlock will also destroy them. Also stay as far as possible away from fighting giants. Once I managed to get hit by them while being on column. Super haunt and 4 monsters may spot you or just one of them. Or no one. It's also possible for them to not attack Builder at all if both giants are fighting in corner of room. It happened to me once, but I needed to reload, because I got hit. I could experiment with this, but crashes are annoying. So all even with Warlock is ghost bust #4.

EXIT

Go forward and grab Blade. Time to retrieve rope arrows. You do that by putting Receiver in safe place on floor, climbing on rope, taking it and quickly teleporting. Leave Underground to Shed. Now you need to get to Front Gate near fountain. Of course patrollers are still crazy sensitive, so wait for them to vanish, then run to gate. I had luck and did it on my first try. That's good, because I loaded my save and it crashed the game.

STATS:

Time: 2 hours 2 min 5 s; Loot: 17700/19872
    Pockets Picked: 5/12; Locks Picked: 8
    Secrets: 7/7

MECH ANGELO

Pretty easy mission. Start is tricky though. Hammerite goes to well, then return to entrance to Cathedral and stops at observing it. To avoid nudge you need to be fast. Strafe run to well and steal Crypt key. Then mantle on wall and drop to Treebeast Garden. Here is nugget. Instead going intended way through gate, you can mantle on wall you came in and run into Cathedral.

In Pagan Temple I'm grabbing water arrows from fountains. In Pagan Village you need to grab slow fall potion to return to Pagan Temple. Before fall you need to have 4 talismans and key for exit. After getting Scepter I dropped right and and doused torch near exit. In room with haunts I doused 2 braziers.

I skipped secret loot in Dining Room (345 loot), because it's in passage behind banner.

In Cave there is a way to get Axe without spawning skeleton. You do that by going along right wall. Little spider from tunnel can be passed from left. In Cage Area I doused 4 torches. I had problems with sneaking down on metal ramp with body. I was forced to creep.

STATS:

Time: 33 min 32 s; Loot: 1817/2162
    Pockets Picked: 4/6; Locks Picked: 3
    Secrets: 2/3

GHOST: CHEMICAL SUCCESS. I used slow fall potion to leave Pagan Village. Ghost is probably possible if you rescue M. Angelo before obtaining code to his prison. But I decided to not do that. If you bring his body with you to Pagan Village it's possible to use body as a cushion. Though I tried this technique in Cage Area and my every attempt ended with heavy injuries. So maybe it was fixed in this mission or I just tried badly.

PERFECT GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE. I was forced to skip 345 loot hidden in passage behind banner.

SUPREME GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE. Other than slow fall potion you are also forced to douse some torches. Also there is no way to return Crypt key and Reverend's Office key.

DOWN WE GO!

Another easy mission. Rope up to wooden building and jump on wall, then drop to area. Then you need to shoot rope arrow into wooden beam above pit. Unfortunately I was unable to drop on rope without scoring 1st alert (supreme bust #1). All enemies have crazy range of view, there are 2 groups of 3 guards patrolling whole area far away each other and there are 3 guards on completely random patrol route. It feels nearly impossible to supreme ghost this area.

Grab rope arrow and rope down. You can't grab rope arrow without scoring damage and you will not be able to grab it later, because mission ends too early. So that's a supreme bust #2. Go very slowly to ghost merchant and grab Serpentile Torc. Return the same way. When you return to cave with rope arrow, mission will end, so be quick with closing door.

STATS:

Time: 9 min 12 s; Loot: 350/985
    Locks Picked: 0

PERFECT GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE. Rest of loot is in heavily guarded building. Impossible to ghost.
    SUPREME GHOST: FAILED

FALL OF A CHOOK

Mission made by Fred Chook. Why FM creators make missions that force Garrett to rob them? I don't know. And it's not the first time. Level design is weird. It looks a little like JIS crazy missions. Impossible to ghost. Enemies can get stuck on objects. Mage patrolling 2nd floor got stuck on SW ladder, one of prison guards got stuck on Sewers Exit Control Panel (I believe he was wounded by prisoners through bars, so he ignored me when I used this exit), other prison guard got stuck on bars of one of cells.

Speaking of guard patrolling cells, he always get 2nd alerted by prisoners and they also get alerted. And sound - we hear what's happening in other rooms and other floor. They sometimes can also hear it, but most of the time they don't. The hardest part in my test run was finding Compact Disc, which is camuflated as junk plate in Dining Room. Speaking about loot I was unable to grab plate in sink in Kitchen and money from SW room. Guard from Torture Room must be nudged on marble right towards last skeleton. On skeletons you will find most of the loot.

Ghost bust #1. Sewer key is in swimming pool with 4 frogs and enemies on high balconies. Frogs will spot you, but they can't move while underwater, other monsters will go into search mode. Problem is how to get key without killing frogs and without getting hurt. Descend on left side of ladder, wait for frog on the right to hop and quickly descend for key and climb ladder. Frog can't explode while in air. Quietly drop on marble.

Ghost bust #2. When you enter north room, gas frog will always get into search mode and later even in hunt mode. It's possible to get spotted by guard patrolling this room though. You must grab blue chest through painting. To do that go left to shadow behind column, wait for guard to go away and run for chest, then return to shadow and leave. Unfortunately frog will slowly go after you.

Opening Sewer hatch normally 2nd alerts guards, but this time I avoided. Below are craymen alerted by people. I don't think they alert to me. That's also the exit. Also don't open cells, it trigger alarm and alerts everyone.

STATS:

Time: 22 min 9 s; Loot: 3115/3201

HERO QUEST

Choose to play Elf, because he has access to water arrows. First pair of orcs can be ghosted by dousing torch. The same you can go with third orc guarding locked door and pass him very slowly. To get a key I'm forced to KO one of orcs (ghost bust #1). You can close door and KO him through it. Orc patrolling key can be ghosted by passing him on the end of his patrol route.

After opening 2nd locked door you will get parade of ghost bust. First I doused torch in corridor. Second - kill haunt (ghost bust #2). He's in the way in a very narrow corridor. Impossible to ghost. Afterwards there will be no shadow to hide and orcs looking at you. First - 2 orcs to KO (ghost bust #3), next orc mage (ghost bust #4). Then single orc (ghost bust #5) and last room has another orc (ghost bust #6). Then go to exit.

STATS:

Time: 14 min 9 s; Loot: 625/640
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 6
    Damage Dealt: 21; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 1

THE PRODIGAL CORPSE

Pretty easy ghost mission with many first alerts. You need to be careful of stairs especially when you carry Alfonso's Corpse. Speaking about his dead body. The objective is to put him into bathtub, but corpse can drown. This fails no kill objective. So after you put body you need to retrieve it and put on floor. On 3rd floor you can make shortcut to other stairs by mantling into window into wall separating these stairs. After getting blueprints you can jump down and mantle on tree below. I even managed to drop on tree without getting damage. That's the second time it happened to me.

STATS:

Time: 28 min 24 s; Loot: 1979/1979
    Pockets Picked: 1/3; Locks Picked: 1

SUPREME GHOST: POSSIBLE

ORDER OF THE DEW

STREET

Mission is short, but quite tricky. From the start you must hide in shadow in doorway. Then rope up to pipe above your head for loot. Drop, on the right is terrace above your head, rope up there. There is another high pipe with loot, but you need to be fast and time your climb with patroller. Next is house, outside is patrolled by 2 guards and you need to rope up to it's attic. There is loot including ring behind bed and 2 keys.

Go outside. Ignore Bar door and go through gate. Above Church is another high pipe with window leading to room with 3 coin stacks and purse on shelf. Then fall on stone slope of Church. Enter Church.

CHURCH

Loot is near entrance, on the right side and on altar. You can go along right wall without dousing torches, but you need to be fast. Stationary Hammerite is looking at you. On the back of altar is switch leading to golden skull and ring on bone hand. Go upstairs for candlestick near vent. Enter Bar.

BAR

Sneak into shadow in corner and picklock the door for loot. Go to stairs. When guard will go away, go to merchant and steal his goblets. Go downstairs. Douse 3 torches. Grab goblet from left table, mantle on table and grab candlestick. Then go over counter for 3 golden bottles. Go to right table, grab golden bottle and candlestick from fireplace.

Go to kitchen. There is golden bottle on shelf, 4 water arrows and goblet and plate in sink. I had problem with plate from sink. To avoid using water arrow I nudged kitchen lady right near door. Use white door to get downstairs.

SECRET SOCIETY

Go behind guard into shadow. Douse chandelier (shoot into ceiling to be sure you douse all candles), both torches around entrance, 1 torch on the left and both torches on the right. Sneak left and picklock locked door. Inside is key and loot. In 2nd room is more loot. Then go right to mage room.

Go through vent or dousing the torch may easily 2nd alert them. So just douse fireplace and slowly sneak on table. Grab everything. Be careful to not stand on plate - dropping from it will make noise and 2nd alert mages. Leave and open treasury room. Inside is Magic Scepter and 3 pieces of loot. Leave through Bar front door and return to starting point.

STATS:

Time: 26 min 56 s; Loot: 2881/3005
    Locks Picked: 5

PERFECT GHOST: POSSIBLE
    SUPREME GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE. Locked room with Treasury key is guarded by patroller on short patrol in very well lighten corridor and also there is noble looking in direction of door. No way to ghost it without dousing some torches.

THE KILLING OF TIMER

Mission impossible to ghost and for me impossible to beat even on easiest difficulty. First room is impossible to ghost (ghost bust #1). Just lean for scroll and hide behind column, then go behind searching guard and kill him. 3 next rooms can be skipped by mantling over double door. I'm skipping vase (the only loot in this mission), because it triggers 2 thieves. Next room is forced killing 3 mages (ghost bust #2).

Next challenge can be skipped by mantling on statue and then on wall and crossing past bridge and gate. Skip next room by mantling on gate and fall into water. Here you will be forced to kill 4 haunts (ghost bust #3). Use flash bombs. Then you will be forced to kill 4 ghosts (ghost bust #4), which spawn 3 fire shadows (ghost bust #5). Grab holy water arrows from chest to kill them. It's also good to use speed potions to easily run from them.

Next challenge is to kill 2 guards, Hammerite and thief at once (ghost bust #6). And to be honest that's my limit. I can't beat all 4 of them. And there is probably many more crazy rooms to beat.

THE KILLING TIME

Demo of never finished mission. It can't be finished. I couldn't find any loot too. You must kill 12 enemies to progress demo, but there is no objectives that could excuse that. So that's ghost bust #1-12. First 2 guards can easily be killed without any alert. The same goes with green spider. But small spiders can't be ghosted (ghost bust #13). Luckily you don't need to kill them.

From that point every kill is necessary and impossible to ghost. So small spider with burrick is ghost bust #14. Then single guard (ghost bust #15), another single guard (ghost bust #16). In next room are 2 guards, but they are far away from each other, so that's ghost bust #17-18. Another guard in corridor (ghost bust #19). Then 2 guards at once (ghost bust #20).

Next room is kitchen with 3 guards and servant, but it doesn't open any door. That's the end of demo, so you can leave them alone. I don't show my stats, because my killing abilities are quite weak. I received a lot of damage. Mission can't be ghosted.

OF THIEVES AND RUBIES

MISSION 1 - NIGHTLY VISIT

Short city+mansion mission. Overall it's pretty easy to ghost. Remember you can hide behind opened door. I also abused fact that stealing key from front door guard makes him stay in front of locked door forever. This way I don't need to deal with him while going on 2nd floor. After getting Ruby you can go to the end and drop down to the front door.

STATS:

Time: 23 min 12 s; Loot: 2344/2344
    Pockets Picked: 2/3; Locks Picked: 9
    Secrets: 4/4

PERFECT SUPREME: NOT POSSIBLE. Opening door to kitchen in Lord Dunkin Manor will 1st alert kitchen lady, so you will be forced to skip golden bottle and 2 goblets (80 loot).

MISSION 2 - RUNNING AN ERRAND

This time I decided to supreme ghosted this mission. There are 2 troublesome places, both optional. First is Butchery basement. It's possible to grab all coin stacks from table. On my test run I guy near wall was more to the back, so I could get all coin stacks except one from this side. In my ghost run he was closer to the table, so I could get into dark corner and get all the loot.

But first you need to get there. Walking forward is too slow and you must walk against wall. Running forward is out of question. Walking backwards is slightly faster than walking forward and still you to move against wall. Go into dark corner and be careful. Sometimes guy can correct his position by turning and turning back towards table. In that moment he can spot you. Also walking backwards you need to time with woman. Then you need go behind guy and walk backwards against wall back into shadow near vent.

That's not all. When woman go away, open vent. If you can't enter vent, turn to the side and walk against wall, you will enter vent. If woman is too close when you open vent, other player will 1st alert. From vent you can grab 2 coin stacks and 3 coins. Also you can grab woman's purse. And that's all. Opening 2nd vent will always result in 1st alert from patrolling woman. So rest of loot isn't accessible for supreme.

Second place is secret gem east from thief. Go slowly along south wall, mantle on light stick and drop down. Use lever and very slowly go towards it and then near secret. Quickly lean to the side and grab gem. Then very slowly backtrack to light stick. Mantle on it, drop on street. You will make noise, but thief is too far to hear it. Slowly go along south wall into shadow.

STATS:

Time: 18 min 6 s; Loot: 1576/1700
    Pockets Picked: 5/7; Locks Picked: 5
    Secrets: 3/3

PERFECT GHOST: POSSIBLE
    SUPREME GHOST: SUCCESS
    PERFECT SUPREME: IMPOSSIBLE. Opening exit from vent in Butchery basement always first alert woman. So you must skip 4 coin stacks and bag of spices (88 loot).

MISSION 3 - THE ASYLUM

Asylum is tricky place to ghost, but not that hard. Crazy people doesn't alert to you, only guards and doctors. There are 2 places where I'm dousing torches. 2 torches in the entrance room, so I could easily sneak to Security at 1st floor. Third torch is in Office. This way I can picklock purple box near doctor. There are 2 long picklocks: purple box in Office and basement door.

IS PERFECT SUPREME POSSIBLE?

It's hard to tell. I played late at night and I needed to finish ghost run quickly, so I wasn't really focusing on 1st alerts. Supreme ghost is definitely possible. As for perfect supreme there is few situations that are especially hard. First of all I'm not sure if guard near Garden door and guard inside Security room on 2nd floor don't alert after opening door.

Second - getting to Security room means sneaking through well lighten entrance room under window with guard that randomly turns between 2 windows, you also need to worry for guard walking between 2 Staff Bedrooms on both sides and archer walking between Toilet and visiting outside. And that's not all, you also need to worry for 2 guards patrolling south corridor. Though I believe this danger can be avoided by trying to enter through front entrance, but then you will need to time 3 guards blindly.

Third - long picklocking of Basement door. In room inside is fast zombie that can hear picklocking and I believe there is very small window of time. I don't know if it's possible to avoid 1st alert from opening and closing this door.

Fourth - purple box in Office. Doctor walks from one bookcase to another. He doesn't hear picklocking, but when he start walk, he can spot you. Also there is guard patrolling corridor and I'm not sure if he can see you through door and door mute all the sound from corridor. So I think it would be better to open door. Picklock purple box only when doctor is near further bookcase. After few seconds of picklocking hide in shadow in corner between bookcases.

STATS:

Time: 15 min 55 s; Loot: 1695/1695
    Pockets Picked: 4/6; Locks Picked: 6
    Secrets: 1/1

PERFECT SUPREME: POSSIBLE?

MISSION 4 - OF MAGES AND RUBIES

This is the hardest mission. Sneaking into mage complex is difficult. You must mantle on wooden fence and quietly drop where guard patrolls. Shadow opposite to broken bench is safe. During long picklocking door you must be careful of all 3 guards. When going inside you need to worry about these 3 guards, 2 guards inside and servant. It's very difficult. Move to door on the right. On 2nd floor of tower you will be safe.

Loot tower, then go to next door to Library visited by patroller, 2nd floor patrolled by archer. Go to the end and descend on stairs back to 1st floor. Go to Shrine for key under bench. Then go upstairs.

2nd floor is easier, though it's not very safe near stairs. Guard from Library will descend on stairs, servant will go upstairs to last room, guard patrolling 2nd floor go visits ruby, don't go to stairs, but enter 1st out of 3 rooms. So you are only safe in further 2nd room. But you are also safe in shadow in further corridor.

Portal sends you to Apebeasts Area, but only 1st Apebeast is tricky. You need to drop on lowest ledge and quickly run behind Apebeast and go left into shadow. Then you will visit Sewers. Steal mage's key, go behind him to ruby. You will return to mage complex. Visit his office and grab rest loot, then return to starting point. I do it though Library. Oh, this mission will be very difficult to supreme.

STATS:

Time: 15 min 44 s; Loot: 1933/1933
    Pockets Picked: 3/5; Locks Picked: 2
    Secrets: 0/0

PERFECT SUPREME: POSSIBLE