TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: TTGM: Chasm of the Lost released May 24/04

Sorry,I forgot that.I am playing on normal.

For your missing idol, check the ceiling beams above the kitchen.

The ingredients required for the spell on Normal are: Eye of Newt, Tongue of Toad, Blood of Dragon, Brimstone and Crushed Fire Crystal

Locations of the items:
    The Dragon's Blood, Brimstone and Crushed Fire Crystal are both on the shelves in the Fire Shrine room where you do the ritual.
    Tongue of Toad is in the Earth storage room and Eye of Newt is in the Water storage room.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Cavalorn; 2nd May 2007 at 13:06.

I think I have a problem.I'm playing the second mission on normal,and now I am at the lich's chamber.The problem is that I did not complete the second objective (to find out how is it possible to kill the lich).Where is the book?And what can/sholud I do now?IS there a way back?

I'm pretty sure there's a way back though I don't recall this part really well. I think it's a red portal field that's farther down from the doorway you entered the Temple area from.

The book you need to read is lying on the ground with a lot of other books in the Hammerite compound area.

I checked those books on the ground more than 3 times,but still nothing.Are you 100% sure that the book is there?

I checked and it's one of the red books that are lying on the ground beside the lava pool, not one of the Hammerite Compendium's that are on the ground right outside the door.

Thanks!I was so blind that I did not see the red books...

can someone help? I'm playing on Expert and have gotten all 4 idols and all 4 talismans and have gone to the portal and been transported but this doesn't end part one and begin part two.........i must be missing something; but I have no idea what it is........I only have 2 objectives to fulfill and the first has been done. The 2nd should check when I go through the transporter....unless maybe i've missed something.

anyone have any ideas where I went wrong? I'm thinking I should have more objectives than I do....I don't have any loot objectives nor any objectives about the idols or talismans.......guess i may have to start over and see if i can trigger more objectives that I missed the first time around.....phooey

thanks!
    Last edited by Beeba; 31st May 2008 at 13:13.

Make sure you go talk to Lacklustre in his office and you'll get a whole bunch of objectives that you need to complete. If you missed that out last time, it might have "broken" the mission.

Thanks, Nightwalker......i think that's just what happened.....I had everything but the objectives.........anyway....i restarted it and finished in half the time with even more loot than the first time through! Phew, i'm pooped!

Thanks again so much.......now i'm being chased by zombies in the Hammerite temple..........ugh!

Please, help! Stuck, stuck, stuck...

I am playing on expert and can't find the fire and earth talismans. Please, tell me where they are located?
    Last edited by Sneaky Aniza; 26th Sep 2009 at 16:01.

Clearinghouse
    Earth talisman: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...58#post1233458
    Sneaky Aniza, по огненному талимсану я тебе ответил
    Last edited by clearing; 27th Sep 2009 at 09:32.

on normal

I'm replaying this mission, but on Normal, where do I find the talisman of earth???

Of course I got it now!
    Last edited by Gloria Creep; 26th May 2014 at 20:19.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

A seasoned thief like you, Gloria! Playing on Normal??? How could you? That's it...from now on, Dewdrop is outta here!

Tell me please how i can open this and this hidden place? (miss 1)

Secret doors: in the room from the first image, examine the center table.

Floating switch: I think the author meant to place it in a blue room where you'd never see it, but left it in the library by mistake. Probably best to leave it alone.

o.k. thanks!

Fix for keys and floating switch in library, courtesy Unna

Code:
    DML1//Floating keys//belboz.gam.dml

#script nvscript

+ObjProp -6823 "Scripts"
    {
        "Script 0" TrigSlain
    }
    +ObjProp -6823 "Scripts"
    {
        "Script 1" NVGibTrap
    }
    +ObjProp -6823 "DesignNote"         
    {
        "" NVGibTrapOn="Slain"
    }
    and this

Code:
    DML1//Chasm of the Lost//Fix for a switch//miss26.mis.dml

+ObjProp 2134 "PhysType"
    {
    "Type" None
    "# Submodels" 0
    }
    -ObjProp 2134 "PhysControl"
    +ObjProp 2134 "Position"
    {
    "Location" -2.04, 4.05, 0.11
    "Heading" 4000
    "Pitch" 0
    "Bank" 0  
     }
    Note: Without the above dml installed a number of keys carried by Mages may not show in game, however sometimes when you destroy the Mage their key may hang in the air afterwards but not always, so always try to frob the key before you destroy the Mage. With the dml installed all the keys show but some of the keys will still disappear with the Mage when you destroy them.

With Newdark 1.24 even more of the keys do not exist and the dml makes no difference, so make sure you play with Newdark 1.26 installed.
    Last edited by fortuni; 9th Mar 2019 at 04:29.

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    Just checked it. fortuni is correct. This mission requires at least NewDark 1.25 and above. In ND 1.24, the keys are invisible.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567