TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T2 Mission:The Blackheart's Recording Jan. 18/06

Quote Originally Posted by ganac
    OK on the roof there is a talking box. But on a higher unreachable (for me that is) point, I noticed that there was another box, and it was floating! Cna anybody get to this?
    This things are some items for the mission, the second box you saw is the one which you can find on the top of the bookshelf in lord J. Hampton's office. This box contains the final item in you'r qust; the scroll named "Another good bargain". The second object is a moss arrow - you can take this arrow only if you kill the rat which is in the small room behind the music room - thats all, usually the most Dromeders put their quest items in small room separated from the others, but i've just decided to put them on the top of the building .

HELP!!!

here's the deal I'm in Hampton's Office but i cannot figure out how to get behind the bookcase and i know that's where I need to go.
    I've searched the
    spoiler:
    ceiling
    but found nothing, please give me a big hint on where the switch is, i wont complain of an outright spoiler either.

Frob a book on the top shelf of the bookcases is near the door.

Thanks Nightwalker for helping me, it was driving me crazy!

Gerhard Eichberger

Quote Originally Posted by elfranche
    Lord John Hampton's office key can be found
    spoiler:
    on the desk, in the office where the wall safe is, next to the room where the lady in red sleeps.
    I could not find this lady in red. I have only found three ladys: The first is a woman-guard in the cellar. The second is an old lady standing in a room where a man sleeps. And the third is a lady that is coated in blue-green color. That one is lying in a bed of a type that's in German called "Himmelbett".

I did not find any treebeasts, I've looked out of all windows. And I did not find the fire elementals. There are some doors that I can't open. Not only the two doors to the office but also one door in the passage that I reach when I enter through the main doors and go always straight ahead. Then I reach a hallway where a guard was patrouilling. On the left side is a door. This room has two "bar openings" (I can't declare it better) and three more doors. I can't open the last on the back side left.

I have tried to shoot the two stillstanding rats mentioned (the one in the basement and the other behind the music room where I reached the water), but nothing happens. The arrows don't hit the rats, they always will stick into the wooden floor besides. (I've read there shall lay a broadhead arrow beside it. There was a broadhead arrow lying beside one rat, but I don't remember where that was - I've picked it up.)

Also there is one door outside that I can't open. It leads to a room that is besides the starting room. There are also some doors outside that I even can't reach because a fence stands in the way and I can't jump above it. (Okay, I did not yet try to stack crates.)

I was also on two places ot the roof, but I didn't see a well or a treebeast. Also, it seemed that I shouldn't be there because there was no more sound and I saw "cascading textures". (This happens often when I am where the designer doesn't think that anybody reaches these places.)

There are two doors in the roundabout that are not frobbable - are they openable? (There seems to be nothing of interest up there.)

So my questions:

1.) Where are the treebeasts?
    2.) Where are the fire elementals?
    3.) Where is the well?
    3.) Where is the room with the lady in red?
    4.) Where is the library?
    5.) Where are the keys to the doors I can't open?
    6.) Which is the right rat to kill?

Gerhard

The first 3 questions have one answer They are in the courtyard below Lord Edward Hampton's bedroom. Have you been into his rooms yet? The door is in the hallway with the guest rooms. One of these guest rooms unlocks with a blue key that you will find on the table in that same hallway. I missed seeing it at first.

The lady in red is in the same are as Lord Edward Hampton's bedroom. Perhaps you haven't been in his section of the house yet? I think you'll find the keys your missing in that same section of the house.

Gerhard Eichberger

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker
    The first 3 questions have one answer They are in the courtyard below Lord Edward Hampton's bedroom. Have you been into his rooms yet? The door is in the hallway with the guest rooms. One of these guest rooms unlocks with a blue key that you will find on the table in that same hallway. I missed seeing it at first.

The lady in red is in the same are as Lord Edward Hampton's bedroom. Perhaps you haven't been in his section of the house yet? I think you'll find the keys your missing in that same section of the house.
    I cannot go into this room, because it is locked and I can't unlock it. I have two light-grew keys, a dark-red key and a blue key. The blue key was lying on the table in the hallway. I was also in the guest rooms, but there are only two people and some loot. But I can't open the mentioned door. It is labeled "Lord Edward Hampton's house part". The other section where I was is called "Lord John Hampton's house part". So I'm looking for the key for the door to Edwards house part. It is not in the guests section...

Besides, I have found out what to do with the dewdrop. Did you?

Gerhard

I don't recall Dewdrop so I guess I didn't figure that out. I'm pretty sure the door into Lord Edward's area can just be unlocked with your picks.

Can't finish mission....

I never found out why the recording was in the manor.....and never found out what the torch switch outside of the treebeast gate did...can anyone help.....marker98

If I recall that mission right, the torch lever opens a door inside of the well nearby, so you can dive through to return into the manor.

dml fix for some missing loot courtesy Unna.

Code:
    DML1//Blackhearts Recording//Loot fix//miss20.mis.dml

+ObjProp 567 "PhysType"
    {
    "Type" None
    "# Submodels" 0
    }
    -ObjProp 567 "PhysControl"
    +ObjProp 567 "Position"
    {
    "Location" 538.16, 620.63, 380.09
    "Heading" 0