Hi guys, I did post this in the Technical troubleshooting area, but am afraid the limited traffic on this forum will mean it won't get read/get any replies...

So I've recently gotten Thief2 installed again in preperation for the 20th anniversay contest.
I installed the game from GOG and ran the T2Fix on top, selecting only:

"NewDark 1.27"
"Complete Mission and Resource Fix"
"Thief 2 FM Fixes"

The game, for that matter runs fine, but I get these strange screen tearing artefacts when panning my view around... It kind of looks like vsync errors and is only visible when moving the camera (and maybe only when moving it fast?)...
Its kinda hard to explain, but I tried taking a picture of it on my screen (I for the life of me can't figure out how to actually get the image to insert into the post, but heres a link:

https://imgur.com/a/PZKJcyQ

Any idea what this is caused by? How to fix it?

Edit: I'm running the game from my laptop which has a 16:9 - 1920x1080 resolution screen, but is connected to a Dell 16:10 monitor that runs 1920 x 1200...
I've played around with different both desktop and in game resolutions, and while it does seem to have an effect on the issue, I'm not really sure tehre is a setting that just fixes it....
Ideas and input are most welcome!