TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: How to buy LG's flight sims

How to buy LG's flight sims

I think I've mentioned it before, but there's a good post on the avsim.com FU3 forum:

BUY FU 1 , 2 & 3 HERE updated 11/13/01 - Please post any new info here.

[ November 15, 2001: Message edited by: Shadowcat ]

I saw FU3 in a bargain bin for $9 about half a year ago... but the one I've always been looking for is Wings of Glory(dunno if it's LGS or Origin, only that Spector was in on it.) and I actually found it not long ago but haven't really tried to get it to run yet. I'm just happy to have it in my possession. [Thumbs Up!]

[quote]Originally posted by cybernetic:
    I saw FU3 in a bargain bin for $9 about half a year ago... but the one I've always been looking for is Wings of Glory(dunno if it's LGS or Origin, only that Spector was in on it.) and I actually found it not long ago but haven't really tried to get it to run yet. I'm just happy to have it in my possession. [Thumbs Up!]

"Wings of Glory" was Origin; no LG involvement. Warren always said he was very proud of how Wings turned out, though, so I guess the dev team did a fine job with it. Let us know what it's like when you get around to flying it!!

I've updated the link at the top of the thread to point to the latest version of the avsim thread, btw. If you know of anywhere else to get the sims, please add to it (or reply here and I'll do so -- I recommend registering with the avsim forums, though -- between the forums and the file library, it's undoubtedly the best Flight Unlimited resource on the net!)

Never forget the power of eBAY... I've found several hits for a search on "Flight Unlimited".

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&ebaytag1=ebayreg&query=flight+unlimited&query2=flight+unlimited&search_option=1&exclude=&category0=&minPrice =&maxPrice=&ebaytag1code=0&st=&SortProperty=MetaEndSort

Wings of Glory was great. Ahhh the days of DOS gaming. TES: Arena, MetalTec: Earthsiege, Eye of the Beholder, Wings Of Glory. First PC games I got