TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Stuck because of bug

Stuck because of bug

There might be a bit of a *spoiler* in here but because it's more of a technical problem I figured I'd post it in this forum.

I got to the part where Kultar sends you down into the sewers from the castle, and yet I can't seem to continue on. He tells me to go into the sewers, I grab the stuff I want and hop down...and nothing happens. I'm sitting at the bottom of this 6 foot hole that's supposed to be the sewers. No loading zone, nothing. And you can't get back out either, so it's a good thing I didn't save. So basically I got stuck. Again. In the same spot! After starting 2 new games!

Arkane Studios
    Hello, can you send us your (zipped) savegame, we'll check it and fix it for you.
    jroby@arkane-studios.com

Do'h, pardon me for being too cheap to get decent email but mine won't let me send a file bigger than 1 meg...

Re: Stuck because of bug

Originally posted by Scragnoth
    I got to the part where Kultar sends you down into the sewers from the castle, and yet I can't seem to continue on. He tells me to go into the sewers, I grab the stuff I want and hop down...and nothing happens. I'm sitting at the bottom of this 6 foot hole that's supposed to be the sewers. No loading zone, nothing. And you can't get back out either, so it's a good thing I didn't save. So basically I got stuck. Again. In the same spot! After starting 2 new games!
    Cripes, was this near the beginning of the game? I never found this and I'm getting close to the end of the game. Kultar?

This is after you zap the meteor and return to report in w/ the king.

OK so I started a new game, played all the way up to the same point, and it got past it that time. However this time I was able to put on the Ylsyide(sic) armor and hear the message from the leader. Do you *have* to put on the armor in order to continue on? In my old game, my character didn't have enough strength to lift a small puppy. Bless didn't help, either.

Also, I did try loading an earlier version of the game that was stuck, it was a couple quests earlier. I played up to the point of the bug, and it still occured. Yet in my new game it didn't...???

Originally posted by Scragnoth
    Do you *have* to put on the armor in order to continue on?
    Nope; I didn't even notice it the 1st time I played thru that scene, and I got down the sewers without a hitch.

Same here. I had a little trouble getting him to go down the hole in the first place, but once he dropped, it loaded.