TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: TDP20AC Mission The Scarlet Cascabel (11/30/2018)

Stuck

Objective bug ? Meet Wendolyn at the tavern. & Meet Wendolyn in her office. I met her at the tavern but she just stands there. Is she suppose to go her office ? When i met her at the tavern the objective did not check off.

When you talk to her at the bar she tells you to meet her in the office. Go to the office and it should tick off.

Edit: Any updates on the new version release?

Quote Originally Posted by howeird View Post
    Objective bug ? Meet Wendolyn at the tavern. & Meet Wendolyn in her office. I met her at the tavern but she just stands there. Is she suppose to go her office ? When i met her at the tavern the objective did not check off.
    I seem to remember I had a problem with that too. Don't you have to put your kit in your room first? In my case I think I put it on the floor of the room and she didn't move until I went back and put my kit on the bed. Hopefully someone with better knowledge will advise.

You are right. Put the bag on the bed first. My mistake.

Yeah, i had to move the package to the bed for her to move to her office. Still confused though...? found the entrance in the kitchen area (basement) but keys don't work or light in second vent ? The first vent slides open but second one doesn't light up at all.

Master Builder 2018
    The entrance to Wend's office is through the basement storage room (go through the double doors in the kitchen). Her office door is on the south side of that storage room.

As for the new version release, we are currently in beta. I want to say we we'll have the new version out this month, but every time we say that it seems to be a jinx and gets pushed back

ok

Yeah i figured it out. It's confusing. The hotel and tavern is the same ? "The Thief and his Wife" item lights up but i can't frob it. Must be the piece i need but can't have. I didn't read the whole thread because i didn't want to spoil it for me. I guess i can now.

After reading more of the thread....Never got Mission 1 (?) completed. I could not find any dirt on the guy.

Master Builder 2018
    The hotel and tavern are not the same thing. The tavern is in mission 1 and the hotel is in mission 2. To find the dirt on Lash, fist go to his house and get his safety deposit key from his office safe. Then go to the place near the fountain called Witherington, Bledsoe and Cole, and use that key on the safety deposit box there.

Usually i don't use the maps in Thief but this FM needs a map because none of the buildings are labelled. I had the key but forgot about the one safety deposit box that didn't open. (1 hr 40 mins of game play) Had a hard time finding which building it was in. I was going to the wrong building on the hill in an attempt to go to the hotel. 90 % of the FM's i give up on are because of missing keys or keys to doors i can't find. I finished the first mission but the objective to go to a hotel that is not a physical building in the mission is odd and confusing.

Edit: I looked again for building labelling. There are 3 buildings marked but it's inconsistent. None of the overhead signs light up with words - which is what i was looking at for building labels. 2 buildings are labelled with brass signs. 1 is labelled with a print. Majority of buildings are not labelled at all.
    Last edited by howeird; 3rd Jan 2020 at 18:09.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314