TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: T2 FM: The Sister (October 31, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by edy94 View Post
    Ghost + everything dark makes it the most annoying thing I've ever seen in a fm.
    I agree. Everything is fine in this FM until I reached dark wing. I've abandonned the mission at that moment.
    I don't care about the invicible ghost, but what I dislike more is the total darkness. I would have prefer something like in "The Unseen", invincible ghost but no darkness.

Invicible ennemi + enlightened world is OK
    Vulnerable ennemi + total darkness would be OK

But Invicible ennemi + total darkness + IA can see you in the dark = too much frustrating

Anyway, I loved everything else in the FM, architecture, puzzle, story, all are really gd !

Quote Originally Posted by Apiai View Post
    I agree. Everything is fine in this FM until I reached dark wing. I've abandonned the mission at that moment.
    I don't care about the invicible ghost, but what I dislike more is the total darkness. I would have prefer something like in "The Unseen", invincible ghost but no darkness.
    There's a lantern in the dark wing, though it's not an easy task to find it without a lantern
    From the entrance door to the dark wing take right. First you discover a couple of chests, then lantern.

Thanks to the author for this masterpiece! These wonderful pictures and castle room decorations are of an incredible beaty!
    As for the the plot, it makes me remember and paraphrase Lord Raiden's word "then this thievery is now personal"

fabulous mission! I think I will show the wife the bathrooms for ideas
    One moment of annoyance was getting hooked on the light coming down from the kid's room and the lift went down and left me hanging there! guess I have to mend my sneaky suit now!
    More please!!!

Thank you guys for the kind words We'll see if i continue.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678