TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: AngelLoader 1.0.14 - an all-in-one FM loader

How do you mean? AngelLoader takes care of folder name truncation for you when you install. In fact it generates a truncated name as soon as it finds a new FM archive, and if two truncated names end up the same, it adds a number in parentheses to the end to distinguish them (all this is exactly the same behavior as FMSel)

v1.0.13 is out.

Changelog:
    -New languages:
    • German (thanks Maitre Malterre)
    • Italian (thanks Ramone)

-RichTextBox improvements:
    • Mousewheel scrolling now happens in evenly-sized chunks rather than "lines" (where a "line" could be as short as fine print or as tall as an entire image), making scrolling a much more pleasant and predictable experience (fix contributed by Xanfre)
    • Fixed cursor flickering when the mouse is to the left of a non-left-justified line of text (the right-arrow cursor will now appear in that case) (fix found with the help of Xanfre)

-Size column text is now aligned right
    -"Show junk" checkbox has been replaced with a button whose tooltip is more descriptive (Show FMs marked as "unsupported game or non-FM archive")
    -Fixed: when choosing to play an original game and another loader was set up as the FM selector in cam_mod.ini, AngelLoader wouldn't set itself as the loader and therefore the other loader would run in that case, rather than just going straight to running the original game with no loader
    -Fixed: when installing an FM, the progress box might close and reopen between tasks, rather than just changing its display data, causing a noticeable flicker effect
    Last edited by FenPhoenix; 8th May 2019 at 14:53. Reason: formatting

thx for the new version :3

At the moment I only use the angelloader for my FM's

Happy to provide a service

I know I shouldn't ask but have you had a chance to look into shock 2 support yet?

Sorry, been busy with all the fixes and minor features and polish. SS2 is earmarked to at least give a look at for 1.1

v1.0.14

Just some small RichTextBox polishing. No other issues have cropped up, so might as well just release this minor update.

Changes:
    -RichTextBox: Optimize new scrolling for high-resolution mouse wheels and trackpads (Xanfre)
    -RichTextBox: Fix the mouse cursor flicker exhibited when entering reader (middle-button auto-scroll) mode (Xanfre)

Impressed Mr Fen. This is truly a successor to DarkLoader, no offense to the others who have tried.

I'm still waiting for v1.0.783 which I'm hoping will fix the cat nagging.

And happy birthday, Fen!

Oh wow. I've been ignoring T1 and T2 missions for about a decade because it was getting so clunky on newer Windows computers.

This new loader ought to make life much easier.

Many thanks, Sir Fen. Your YouTube walkthroughs are fab, and now this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456