TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Demon's Souls is (not) coming to PC

LittleFlower

Demon's Souls is (not) coming to PC

Today was a relatively good day, in an absolutely shitty year.
    The Clippers were thrown out of the NBA playoffs.
    But more importantly:

According to Rock Paper Shotgun, the Demon's Souls remake for PS5 will also come to PCs.

Hurray !

If the PC-version will support ray-tracing, this will be a reason for me to buy a RTX3080.
    Last edited by Gryzemuis; 16th Sep 2020 at 20:19.

They clarified that it doesn't: https://kotaku.com/demons-souls-rema...ive-1845082896

Update—6:19 p.m. ET, 09/16/2020: Following the original publication of this story, Sony has told Kotaku that the trailer claiming Demon’s Souls would be coming to PC and “other consoles” was a mistake. The rep attributed the incorrect information to “human error.” Demon’s Souls will be exclusive to the PlayStation 5.

LittleFlower
    Argggh.
    Somebody shoot me.

Let's hope that Demon Souls does actually come to PC. But that Sony doesn't want anyone to know, until a while after the release of the PS5. One can hope.

LittleFlower
    I've played about 20 minutes in the RPCS3 emulator. Indeed, it works. But you need to use a gamepad. No support for keyboard&mouse. I suck when using a gamepad. Also, with my hardware (i5-3570k, 16 GB ram and a gtx1080) the gameplay is pretty choppy. I was looking forward to all the benefits of playing a pc-version.

Well, maybe after the PS5 has been out for a while. I think it's likely From Software will release DeS and Bloodborne for PC some day. I'm patient.

Moderator and Priest
    YOU DAMN TEASES!

The original vs current announcement has a very Wayne's World vibe to it. Not!

verbose douchebag