TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Trapped in a lab (possible spoilers)

Trapped in a lab (possible spoilers)

So, I'm stuck in the X10 lab. Deactivated the scorcher, made my was back upstairs - but all the doors seem to be locked. I finally came to a vault door upstairs, but I have NO idea what the code for it is (and this isn't the one by the stairs downstairs, with the medkits and the AP ammo). How do I open that door?

10 note
    You're probably lost, I've done it a few times before in that bunker. Keep looking around, I can't remember exactly where you have to go but keep looking around on the top floor. AFAIK, all the keycoded doors do not open aside from the one with the medkits and ammo.

BR796164
    You just simply leave through the same door through which you have entered the lab. Just backtrack to the beginning of the level. Prepare yourself to fight several Spetznaz babies outside then.

Door is locked

I've gone everywhere upstairs multiple times, and the place where I think I'm supposed to leave is blocked by a locked door. There is a hole next to the door, through which an enemy was shooting at me, and I shot him back, and I can see the open warehouse through it, but it's not big enough for me to go through.

Maybe this is a 1.0003 bug? I was at the point right after I turned off the brain scrambler when I installed it.

verbose douchebag
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerothorn View Post
    Door is locked

I've gone everywhere upstairs multiple times, and the place where I think I'm supposed to leave is blocked by a locked door. There is a hole next to the door, through which an enemy was shooting at me, and I shot him back, and I can see the open warehouse through it, but it's not big enough for me to go through.

Maybe this is a 1.0003 bug? I was at the point right after I turned off the brain scrambler when I installed it.
    No, that not locked door isn't the exit, I know the one you mean though - the door you need to go through is elsewhere and it asks if you want to leave the level. I've recently finished it and am running 1.0003
    Last edited by faetal; 15th May 2007 at 13:28.

Okay. It *IS* on the second floor, right?

Also, enemies are now respawning INSIDE the base. This is so retarded.

10 note
    Yeah, where you have to go is behind that locked door but you have to go round another way.

SShock2.com

OK, I'm a bit confused regarding the place where you're locked... I'm afraid I don't know what the X10 lab is, since I only know the X16 and the X18 labs. Since you mention that you've disabled the scorcher, you could either be in Yantar or the Red Forest. I assume that you're talking about Yantar, because there's no lab in the Red Forest. If you're in Yantar, then I suppose you'll have to find Ghost, and therefore the way out is not through the same way you came in. You'll have to leave through the tunnels, and to access them, you'll have to look for a hole in the ground near the place where you find Ghost.

If, instead, you're in the Red Forest, then I have no idea why are you unable to leave the place, since you really should only have to return through the same way you used to get inside.

10 note
    He's in the red forest. He's turned off the brain scorcher but the place is a bit of a maze to get out of. There's a bit with locked door and a (for lack of a better description) hole in the wall through which you can see where you first came in. That door was always locked, there's another way to get out.

Found the way out. Sorry for my stupidity

Course, now I'm in new hell - just reached the Power Plant (i.e. the goal gets marked off) but if I save my game it crashes to desktop. BUMMER.

I'll just see if I can get far in and save my game. Or are you not allowed to save while the timer is going?

I saved during the timed sequences,no problems to report.

10 note
    Yeah, I never had any problems with crashing there, or anywhere for that matter.

Maybe it's the 1.3 patch, or maybe a save got corrupted earlier. I'll try loading an earlier save and see if that helps.