TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thief Object Enhancement Pack

Thanks for fast support And another question - are you planning to refresh remaining light sources and collectors in the future?

Lamps - this is the first thing I plan to refresh. 4 lamps of the mechanists are ready. Several models are in progress. I hope that I can finish them in the coming days.

Thief 2 - High Poly Mod Update

New version available: Download

Very nice stuff.
    Im looking forward to seeing more and more (more rounded scrolls, flares...)

Here are the flares (lit, unlit): http://spirited-tech.com/thief/
    I just doubled the count of sides of the original models.

Really really nice Bed look so cozy.
    Maybe you want to do different model of flash bomb? I found this in internet and looks really nice:

Is it fan art or a commercial product? Looks nice.
    I did not plan to rework flash bomb because in EP2 there is quite a good one. I would like to concentrate on things that have never been improved.

I have found this on deviantart:
    https://www.deviantart.com/the-fishm...Bomb-603915928
    I have tried to reach creator but without success. Anyway this was created in digital sculpturing software so it would need some adjustments to be used in game. I also like EP2 version of flashbomb but in my opinion is far to big to be usable as showed in movies

I also really like copper/bronze colour and general metallic effect (do you think this can be faked in non-pbr render?); in EP2 it looks like rusted, somehow. I think maybe texture and size change of EP2 version would be enough...

Quote Originally Posted by szmotsu View Post
    I also like EP2 version of flashbomb but in my opinion is far to big to be usable as showed in movies
    I would say that it is very very BIG

But the problem is in the original model, the EP concept just improving the silhouette of the model.
    If make it smaller, it will hang in the air.

Yes, this is a nice model, and it will make sense in fan missions. I reduced the original bomb dimensions in my missions and placed it on the same plane with the surface on which they lay. This can only be done manually. They themselves will not fall. And if they fall, then explode.

I also really like copper/bronze colour and general metallic effect (do you think this can be faked in non-pbr render?)
    This is exactly what I do:
    https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthre...=1#post2444688
    https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthre...18907&page=332

Almost all metal objects in the latest screenshots and this bed are non-pbr:

These folds are drawn on normal map, and it looks good in Thief.

Well, maybe I'll do this bomb later.

This stuff is very inspiring, i learn alot, alot of nice details and ideas.
    Maybe a comparison video?

This is not in my plans. Screenshots are quite enough.

There are at least about 200 objects that I have selected for rework. This is about 40% of everything that is already in this mod and EP2.

Really really nice! Really like "softness" of this models; also material effects are really convincing. especially during gameplay

Jeez! These look so much better! I can't look at those stretched textures of original models anymore! It was OK at that time on 640x480, but doesn't hold up on full HD or even bigger monitors.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123