TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: 3MagesTomb / mini FM/ Demo

3MagesTomb / mini FM/ Demo

this should keep you busy for ten to twenty minutes
    3 Mages tomb

It has two difficulty levels and multiple objectives, about the size of a 64x64 contest mission. New AI's.
    Badd Cog's Gallery -Is that you good cog? Heh, Heh. NO!
    Crom's Blade,JailBreak,TrainSpotting,3MagesTomb
    Custom AI's,Objects,Missions,Demos,Tutorials,Downloads,Links...
    ModelMakersVault- custom objects for your missions.

I think I know who ANON is...
    Just a girl wishing for the old days

???

I actually know what you are talking about Yametha, but this is not that mission, this one is entirely my creation to showcase/Demo/tut and distribute my new AI pack.

Baffords Curse has somewhat outdated Ai's/skins,ect... so I ask everyone to NOT use the Skully Bros. from there and instead use them from 3 Mages Tomb.

I also will ask everybody to not point out that authors name as he/she wishes to remain anonymous for the conversion, all I will say is that I appreciate his/her work!

Whoops
    Last edited by schwaa; 14th Apr 2002 at 17:11.

Whoops, made a mistake.
    Just a girl wishing for the old days

I also will ask nobody to point out that authors name as he wishes to remain anonymous for the conversion, all I will say is that I appreciate his/her work!
    Well I found that quite amusing...

About the demo/FM, I opened up the secret
    spoiler:
    tombstone at the start of the mission
    went down there met with the
    spoiler:
    Mage skeleton
    , killed him, got the key opened chests etc, and then I was just stuck in that room behind the portcullis, couldnt figure out what to do...

Nice work on those skeletons, I found it quite amusing, especially when a sword weilding skeleton came up to me and then I just picked him up where he stood...

spanker -
    spoiler:
    Check behind the barrels in the back room for a switch. It opens the portcullis.

I had a lot of fun with this, too! Great skeletons!

Whoops, thought i had fixed the Frob/ Move props, they don't work the same without the Corpsed scripts.

Argh Im sure I checked everywhere in that room for a switch or button...

this is great, thanks again schwaa

oh yeah, the skeleton you can pick up...it's so funny when that happens (or maybe i'm mildly amused, don't know). i didn't expect him to beat on me while i carried him around though (which he did, ha).

Just played this. Very impressed with the detailing of the architecture, considering it's just a vessel for demoing AI!

I had trouble getting out of the tomb. I overlooked the skull-torch switch for far too long (in my (weak) defence it was a long way away from the gate it opened.

Finally, the 'kill all undead' objective never ticked off for me. I think it's because I—not yet having found the hidden mage's tomb and wondering why the objective hadn't yet ticked off—starting killing all the rats in desperation, thinking they might qualify somehow as 'undead'. Spoiler: they didn't. But even after killing the undead mage, the objective still didn't tick off. So I ctrl+shift+alt+ended. Later I opened my save in Dromed and found that one of the target IDs for the 'kill all undead' objective had been reused by a 'Dead rat' object! So probably that was what prevented the 'all' relay from firing.