TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 491419242934394041424344
Results 1,076 to 1,084 of 1084

Thread: Freebies for everyone!

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

Level 10,000 achieved
    Oooooh that's a good one! One of my fave metroidvanias.

Reason enough for me to install the epic games launcher. I may never actually buy anything on there, but a free game is a free game.

And now having tried out the Epic Games Launcher, definitely say that it has a fair bit of improvement needed. How do you even search for a game on there? I don't see any search bars or anything.
    Last edited by icemann; 8th Feb 2019 at 02:10.

You don't. I guess they don't expect anyone to own more than a screenful of games.

They do seem to be picking some high-quality games for their freebies, at least. I wonder how much they pay the creators for each game?
    I see Thimbleweed Park is up next, in two weeks' time. That's another game I was vaguely interested in trying at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by EvaUnit02 View Post
    Note that yesterday's version is missing a file that will cause a CTD upon attempting to enter the third zone. The issue has been fixed, so if you just grabbed and downloaded the version available yesterday and haven't run the Epic Launcher since then, you should do that before trying to complete the game.

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

Somebody from Thailand is already registered for Epic Games under my email. I changed the password and I changed my hotmail password recently (independently) anyway... Hope that's enough. Not sure what they even got out of that anyway? I'll take their free games, but no plans on putting my credit card info on it now, at least not under that account/email.

Edit: Good I saw this as Axiom Verge was near the top of my want list.
    They make it hard to find where it was even installed... since of course I just want to put it in my Steam library anyway.
    Can anyone tell me where it puts games?
    And what a bare & sad looking UI & system they have.
    Last edited by demagogue; 10th Feb 2019 at 07:09.

For me it asked me where to install it.

Yes but for reasons I didn't catch it then. Anyway, for Windows it installs itself in ProgramFiles & ProgramFiles (x86), but only one of them gets the games. Be nice if you could check the location from inside their system....

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 491419242934394041424344