TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: What are you playing this Halloween?

What are you playing this Halloween?

Since there's no Halloween contest this year, I was wondering if people are still marking the occasion by revisiting some classic horror FM's?

I've been having a ball with the amazing Cryptic Realms the last couple of days. I might replay the Dracula series and Dead of Winter after.

I ran through "The Favour" by Beltzer yesterday. http://darkfate.org/view/details/fil...ur/screenshots

BTW, what FM uses that same/similar 'Taffey' model where you have to port to a horror 'dimension' of the same map/mansion, kill the Taffey char and get back?

Quote Originally Posted by ValmontPhl View Post
    I ran through "The Favour" by Beltzer yesterday. http://darkfate.org/view/details/fil...ur/screenshots

Ooooooh I don't remember ever playing this, will definitely give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by ValmontPhl View Post
    BTW, what FM uses that same/similar 'Taffey' model where you have to port to a horror 'dimension' of the same map/mansion, kill the Taffey char and get back?
    The last mission of Black Frog (which I incidentally replayed last week) has one of those parts. I know there's a few others, but can't remember which

I'm probably upload a new T2 mission tomorrow, a small horror part in it. The name for the FM is "The Sister".
    Last edited by Beltzer; 30th Oct 2019 at 04:01.

Autumn in Lampfire Hills

I re-played through A Night in Rocksbourg series, all three parts and the dark zone is just so devilishly subtle, gets scarier the more you let your own wild imagination run rampant during it, having replayed these dozen times and it has a certain charm which just crawls under your mind so well and gets you addicted for more.
    Last edited by Ghostly; 30th Oct 2019 at 16:11. Reason: spell checking

Dilemma: a) Replaying Rose cottage b) Playing newly released FMs seen just now c) Playing the only Thief 20 years anniversary contest left- Darkness walk with us!

Let Halloween be extended for one week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostly View Post
    I re-played through A Night in Rocksbourg series, all three parts and the dark zone is just so devilishly subtle, gets scarier the more you let your own wild imagination run rampant during it, having replayed these dozen times and it has a certain charm which just crawls under your mind so well and gets you addicted for more.
    One of my top 5 FM's.

Autumn in Lampfire hills is lovely too

Quote Originally Posted by LostCitizen View Post
    Playing newly released FMs seen just now
    Yeah I'll be playing those 2 instead of Dracula and Dead of Winter. They were a nice surprise this Halloween

Getting back

Ahhh, Holloween always brings me back to this classic. Cant wait to see whats new.

Thief-related: Phantasmagoria and Rose Cottage.

Non-Thief-related: Dead by Daylight and Night in the Woods.

The Last Lighthouse Keeper and The Scarlet Cascabel.