TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Looking For Specific Fan Mission

Looking For Specific Fan Mission

I was on youtube a few months ago watching someone play a fan mission for thief 2, and now I want to play it. Problem is, I forgot what the name of the FM was.

I do meticulously remember one section however so that should help to identify it.

There is one section where there is a room filled to the brim with treasure, only its guarded by a golden skeleton. Said skeleton also has jewels in its eye sockets, however the only way to steal them is to remain unnoticed by the skeleton.

Since Thief FMs aren't really a hot thing right now, it has been fairly difficult for me to find this via google.

If anyone would be so kind as to give me the name of this FM that would be more than enough

Quote Originally Posted by BionicMeatloaf View Post
    Since Thief FMs aren't really a hot thing right now
    Bite your tongue mister.

For some reason I'm thinking of a Bonehoard type mission.?

Sounds vaguely like a bonus area in the first mission of Calendra’s Legacy. Could that be it? (I don’t remember for sure if the skeleton was gold, or had gold in the eye sockets—but there’s a lot of treasure and you don’t want it to see you!)

Also, not quite sure what you mean by “hot thing.” I guess I’d agree if you mean they’re not talked about widely by the masses on the internet. But about ten missions have been released in the last ~24 hours, so there’s certainly plenty of quality new content to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by trefoilknot View Post
    Sounds vaguely like a bonus area in the first mission of Calendra’s Legacy. Could that be it? (I don’t remember for sure if the skeleton was gold, or had gold in the eye sockets—but there’s a lot of treasure and you don’t want it to see you!)

Also, not quite sure what you mean by “hot thing.” I guess I’d agree if you mean they’re not talked about widely by the masses on the internet. But about ten missions have been released in the last ~24 hours, so there’s certainly plenty of quality new content to enjoy.
    Actually this is exactly what I was looking for!!! I guess I misremembered the skull being an entire skeleton. Oh well, thank you for helping me find it!!!

Also by "hot thing" I mean "not widely popular enough to be able to searched easily on google.

I love thief to death, but I think it's safe to admit that this is a niche game with a relatively small, but passionate following

I'm 6' 1" I'll have you know, Sirrah! I've really bad posture, though.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Took me a second to get the joke.