TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: The Black Frog - mission 5 - The Black Frog

Giving this campaign another play through even though I'm not into creatures that can kick my ass, just because this campaign is so good. I'm at the point where I frob the proxy powered fake mirror. Time to break here for a while.....

(breathes in and out several times quickly and sharply)..... I can handle this.

The Black Frog world is one of the tensest areas in any fan mission, period. If you don't want to get your butt kicked, try sneaking around the charaka. It is possible.

Survived again. At least in the end you get to destroy that @!#* Charaka!

I'm in the mirror world.

As far as I understand, I need to collect two doll parts, one of them is in Basil's room, which is locked until I frob something in Emilie's apartment.

How to get into Emilie's apartment in the mirror world?

If I remember correctly you have to collect all parts before the apartment opens. I remember one is in a basement dungeon area before the apartment. Have you consulted Ricebugs walk through?

Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    If I remember correctly you have to collect all parts before the apartment opens. I remember one is in a basement dungeon area before the apartment. Have you consulted Ricebugs walk through?
    No, but I dag deeper in the forums to find a solution.

If anyone else is interested, the correct order is to use Your Eye in the snowy courtyard on the one dewdrop that is not red, then after getting to Emilie's apartment, Basil's room and an underground area (just on the way back from the courtyard) opens. From these two places, you can collect the body and head of Emily's dewdrop.

Finished this one (and the campaign). It's a really strong story, so strong that I found myself taking sides from time to time.

To start, I must admit, that I really hate Emily from the beginning, and somehow find Sir Belmond a "my kind of guy" except torturing that old man in the mill. When in the Black Frog World (or mirror world) I was so freakin' fed up with that whole dark scene and the evil creatures that when I came back and realized that Belmont's guards broke into the castle, I had my first "truth at last" moment. It was also good to see that dog dead in the courtyard. Then of course I found Belmont dead as well. Anyway, when I saw Emilie dying at last, it was such a relief!

This whole set of missions was really great, and the last one was extremely difficult at times. If I could change one thing, I would have put some other monsters in the missions instead of the dog-monsters, because they are soooo disgusting (both looks and voice-wise) that a zombie is a princess next to them.

Will definitely replay!

Make sure you play the L'arsne series as well if you haven't as the 2nd mission is where you first meet Emilie Victor

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910