TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 27121314151617

Thread: What are you gonna watch?

LittleFlower
    I just watched the first episode of Tin Star. Looked good. I'm gonna bingewatch all 3 seasons this week. (I've never really bingewatched anything. But I feel this might be the right opportunity to start bingewatching).

Anyone seen all 3 seasons? Is it worth watching?

LittleFlower
    So I've seen 1,5 out of the 3 seasons of Tin Star. Season 1 was OK. Beautiful Canadian landscapes. Decent acting. A story that made me want to see the next episode. Decent plot.

That changed in season 2. No real plot. I have no idea what everyone is doing, or what their goal is. Acting is over the top. Characters are unbelievable. Story is unbelievable. Some boring episodes. I stopped caring about the characters. I think they had a good story, they made season 1. And when season 1 was over, they had no idea how to continue. Such a shame. A friend of mine has watched all 3 seasons now. She agrees season 2 isn't very good. Season 3 isn't gonna be much better.

We can't recommend the show.

Level 10,000 achieved

Whadayasay? Looks nice, also looks like it might actually be R-rated? Doesn't seem to have any of the silly charm of the '95 movie tho, so hmm let's wait and see I guess.

BANNED
    It's all taking itself very seriously now isn't? As an old fan of MK1 and 2, from the arcade, I'll probably watch it.

Sub Zero cuts someone then freezes the gush of blood and uses it as a knife to kill them with.

That's cold blooded.

BANNED
    Ba-doom-TISH

Level 10,000 achieved
    Avengers 5 looking pretty wild.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 27121314151617