TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 49141516171819

Thread: T2 FM. Bad Venture - Old version (Released 12/25/14)

Well, Soul Tear, at least I can say that "two in distress makes sorrow less"

Cash Bag missing from inventory

Hi,

I am about 1/2 way through the mission on expert. I had the cash bag at one point and now it's gone from my inventory. Does anyone know where the cash bag originally was so I can backtrack? I want to make sure I didn't mess up a save or something. I have been all over and can't find it.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DromEd_Newbie View Post
    Does anyone know where the cash bag originally was so I can backtrack?
    I am not certain what cash bag you are referring to. Have you checked out Ricebug's Walkthrus from 2014, available here? The one for "Keeper of Infinity" contains a lootlist, but no "cash bag" was mentioned, just several purses.

Quote Originally Posted by baeuchlein View Post
    I am not certain what cash bag you are referring to. Have you checked out Ricebug's Walkthrus from 2014, available here? The one for "Keeper of Infinity" contains a lootlist, but no "cash bag" was mentioned, just several purses.
    STRANGE: I had it in my inventory and it disappeared.

To try and figure it out, I watched the beginning of FenPhoenix's walkthrough. He had the "cash" bag too.

If you would like, you can see it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76TKFQmL2Sc - Skip forward to 4:47. He tries to use the cash on the boards instead of the crowbar.

Anyway, if I don't need it, I can play on.

Thanks

there are 2 cash bags in the mission, one of them was in Lady Adaline's bedroom but they were only loot so its possible that once you pick up the next piece of loot they disappear from your inventory

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    there are 2 cash bags in the mission, one of them was in Lady Adaline's bedroom but they were only loot so its possible that once you pick up the next piece of loot they disappear from your inventory
    It's definitely not loot. See the screenshot below from FenPhoenix's game. It's an object.

I just don't get it LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DromEd_Newbie View Post
    Hi,

I am about 1/2 way through the mission on expert. I had the cash bag at one point and now it's gone from my inventory. Does anyone know where the cash bag originally was so I can backtrack? I want to make sure I didn't mess up a save or something. I have been all over and can't find it.

thanks
    They will be needed in the next mission, for the store. And I'll add a few more to the level.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Tear View Post
    They will be needed in the next mission, for the store. And I'll add a few more to the level.
    Thanks, just glad I can play on without restarting.

Just found this one thank you for the mission

Quote Originally Posted by morgan View Post
    Just found this one thank you for the mission
    You're welcome

Unfortunately the release date of new missions carried forward indefinitely. To date the first part is done - 100% (including the beta testing) and the second - 95%. The summer is not the best time to work in Dromed.

Quote Originally Posted by Athalle View Post
    @ Pwl

Kin's answer :

Check carefully the inn second floor under the pot at the corner. Use the jar on the spider

I think I am here [IMG][/IMG] but cannot find any spider, and also cannot find any key that opens any of the rooms upstairs. Playing one easiest difficulty

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    I think I am here [IMG][/IMG] but cannot find any spider, and also cannot find any key that opens any of the rooms upstairs. Playing one easiest difficulty
    This topic is not relevant, better to ask here: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...146159&page=10

The spider in the basement, behind the crates
    The key in the flower pot

Ghost
    I'm utterly stumped. All I've been able to do is find the wand down the long, long vine and use it to open the other part of the mission.

I went under the stairs that lead to the inn, followed a blackdark windy passage, killed a spider, and found a slot, through which I could see somebody dead inside there (I only see his feet). And I have some loot; that's it.

About four hours of wandering around without a clue.

Can somebody get me started along the way, so I can actually DO something? It's so frustrating, I'm on the verge of just dumping this mission.

This thread is for the old version.

I made a video walkthrough, see post #1 here: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146159

Dafydd, as Soul Tear already said, this thread is for the old version of "Bad Venture", the single mission published about a year ago. The thread for the first mission of the campaign that came out in 2016 is here.

In the updated version of the mission, you should now look for Jonas' hideout in the taven, as one of your mission goals tells you. The tavern is marked on your map; it's the "Stumbled Traveler", not the "Clean & Cozy" inn, and not Penny's tavern either. A thorough search of the tavern should at least give you a strong hint about where exactly you have to do something in order to find Jonas.

first I went to the grotto, and now I've gotten in to the eastern part of the town through the sewers; I've visited the police station and gotten the key, I've found my way into a secret wine cellar but my picks don't work and I can't get out.
    Do I need to load an earlier save?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    first I went to the grotto, and now I've gotten in to the eastern part of the town through the sewers; I've visited the police station and gotten the key, I've found my way into a secret wine cellar but my picks don't work and I can't get out.
    Do I need to load an earlier save?
    You should be able to mantle out of the cellar back the way you came, IIRC - that's the only exit. Maybe check you have new mantle enabled if it's still a problem?

Sagittal - I couldn't get up on the rack by mantling, but rope arrowed up and got out.
    I checked a walkthrough and backtracked to the main gate and entered that way, but it just puts me in the same Eastern area. I have a blocked district key, where should I be looking to use that?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    I have a blocked district key, where should I be looking to use that?
    Behind some enchanted vegetation, it's pretty near to where you enter/exit the wine cellar. When you spot it, hit it with your sword or bj to get a new objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahenjo View Post
    When you spot it, hit it with your sword or bj to get a new objective.
    The new objective will only appear in the campaign version of "Bad Venture". In the old single mission, one just has to bash down the bush with the sword, and then the way to the door should be clear.

Whoops, I'd forgotten the original was like that. Good excuse to play the old one again...

Does anyone have a working link for this FM? All the above linked ones in this thread arenīt working.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha1 View Post
    Does anyone have a working link for this FM? All the above linked ones in this thread arenīt working.
    Check this post in newer thread:
    https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthre...=1#post2458018

Perfect, thank you very much!!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 49141516171819