TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Available voice actors

Quote Originally Posted by Purgator View Post
    Sex: Yes, please.
    I laughed harder at this then I should have

Anyway I pmed The Phantom but since I didnt get any answer yet, Ill include my Information here aswell:

Sex: Female
    Type of Voice: Girly. High. Ive been said that its rather cute.
    Languages: English/German
    Experience: Zero. I only did some outtakes and send them to 2-3 people that listened to them and said that they are not bad.
    Availability: Usually 23/7

If its a girl/woman that has to be voiced I think I can fit alot of roles. I also like to experiment so Im open for anything
    Please contact me here via pm if needed

Archivist
    Welcome Samantha and Purgator! I've just added you both to the list.

Hello everyone. I'm posting this following a suggestion on another thread. I'm looking for volunteers to create complete voicesets for custom apebeasts (both male and female) for an upcoming project (I'll be using apebeast voices for goblins and orcs). I need at least 4 custom voicesets, so there's room for everyone. Please be as creative as possible, I'm hoping to add some variety and differentiate each apebeast/goblin in my mission. If the idea of creating crazy apebeast/goblin voices strikes your fancy, please don't hesitate to either post here or get in touch via PM! Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Sperry; 16th Aug 2021 at 07:34.

It crosses my mind that the DEDX01 package contains a nonverbal voice set called Bluemonkey, which you could use for a child ape just in case you don't find any voice actors. The Ogre sound packages might be suitable for nonverbal apes, too.
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

Quote Originally Posted by zappenduster View Post
    It crosses my mind that the DEDX01 package contains a nonverbal voice set called Bluemonkey, which you could use for a child ape just in case you don't find any voice actors. The Ogre sound packages might be suitable for nonverbal apes, too.
    Thanks for this, I had forgotten about these!

Hello all I wanted to offer my voice for mission authors. Ive been thinking of doing it for a while, and now will finally make a post.

1: Type of voice: Male, American accent. Down for guards, Hammerites, thieves, and Garrett (or equivalent player-character), but open to others. Id even be willing to try creatures, like a burrick, if necessary (not that Ive practiced burrick noises before.).

2: Experience: none with FMs, and no official voice acting experience, but I have hosted podcasts in freelance work before and have done some Thief LPs. Ive included links to Thief-voice samples below (that I recorded for this, havent used them elsewhere).

3: Status/contact: I have email notifications set for my PMs, so via PM is fine. However, if for whatever my PM inbox is full, or youd rather use email, then you can reach me at: trevorhwhalen[at]gmail[dot]com

I usually respond to messages within 24 hours. Currently I can offer quick turnaround as well, depending on the project.

4: Setup: I use a Blue Yeti USB microphone. For recording and editing, I typically use Audacity.

Other info: I am a longtime Thief fan (since 2000) and longtime FM player and lurker here (since about the same time) though I didnt create a profile for several years. In recent years I have occasionally been active here, sharing some of my writings. I love Thief, it is my favorite entertainment and narrative experience out of anything, and I would love to help with your FMs voices anyway I can.

Here are my samples to relay an impression of my voice, and whether youd think it be anything that could help your FM:

-Me reciting the briefing for Lord Baffords Manor: https://youtu.be/iVStFbtX5-M
    -Me reciting a few Hammerite lines: https://youtu.be/TzfnZpcZbDU
    -Me reciting a few guard lines: https://youtu.be/CRLOjtC2mwQ

Thanks for reading and any consideration!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112